Free Live Trading Chatroom

If i were you id cash in quick mate..

Cos i holding my oil short cos i see 136 oil during this week or next. ;)

If i were you id cash in quick mate..

Cos i holding my oil short cos i see 136 oil during this week or next. ;)

Dont you mean 146$ oil as in tomorrow Thursday
I am going to let it ride with stoploss of 143.5$ limit 145$ As I am of to cork in the South Ireland to see paul simon

What makes you think it will go down
next week, I think It is well on the way to 155$ before the end of this week,
If or should I say when oil hits 145.23 I have my 34k back plus a nice wee 10k to play with.

Dont you mean 146$ oil as in tomorrow Thursday
I am going to let it ride with stoploss of 143.5$ limit 145$ As I am of to cork in the South Ireland to see paul simon

next week, I think It is well on the way to 155$ before the end of this week,
If or should I say when oil hits 145.23 I have my 34k back plus a nice wee 10k to play with.

Ive managed to fuk myself by forecasting too far ahead and getting F**ked bt the lower than expected oil inventories this week!! :mad:

+ i had forgotten about the F*****ING euro interest rate rise tomorrow thats gna crush dollar n make oil rocket!!

Ive posted my forecast for tomorrow in my journal, and i would advise you to stay long on oil all tomorrow till howeevr high the eur rate rise takes it _ the nonfarms gna crush dollar even more so it go high tomorrow.

But i still stick by my forecast of $136/8 next week with the pull back, although gna go long on the dailt tomrrow.

next week?

The oil will go back down next week mate because at the end of the day no-one will be be able to afford oil at $150 or above and so people will just stop buying it cos it wont be worth it.

You got to look at the market for what it actually is, a market where people try and sell eachother contracts for stuff and have big haggles about the price..

I do use S&R levels to know when to exit my trades, but at end of day you need to not think of the market as a computerised number that just goes up n down,
But actually think of who the blokes are who are controlling that number and the pyschology of whats going on in their heads to make them do what they are doing.

Becuase the dollars gna be worth nothing tomorrow there will be huge rally on oil as none of the traders will want to a great bargain at discount price..

But when all the excitements starts to die down, all the buyers are now holding all the contracts that say they have to sell the oil at 150 will start to think...

'Wait a minute, we got contracts to all this oil, but non1s actually gna pay us this much for it though, so we are gna get stuck with this now''!

And so the sell off starts then as no-one wanst to be the last fool stuck with the contract to have to pay 150 for the oil, when the rest of the consumers wont pay more than 135, and so they other sellers all accepted and sold to them at that price, so average value of the oil fallen to 135. :cheesy::devilish:

There is talk of oil hitting $200 by end of 2008. Go short on cars.

PS One AMG for sale. Two careful owners. :LOL:

The oil will go back down next week mate because at the end of the day no-one will be be able to afford oil at $150 or above and so people will just stop buying it cos it wont be worth it.

But dont you think it will go above 165+ before pull back.
My thinking is it is 155$ / 165$ is it price till may be Q4.

Please let me know your next move?
I dont want to get back to oil ,
so will may be playing the Dollar ,
Are looking for something that has gone so low it has to go up like some of the banks

spanish, why dont you get a job and earn some honest money to trade with?

I really hope nobody follows your 'strategies'.

"Are looking for something that has gone so low it has to go up like some of the banks"

You'll have a long long search...........

But dont you think it will go above 165+ before pull back.
My thinking is it is 155$ / 165$ is it price till may be Q4.

Please let me know your next move?
I dont want to get back to oil ,
so will may be playing the Dollar ,
Are looking for something that has gone so low it has to go up like some of the banks

No, it will hit the 160s before halloween,
But it only hit 140 last week, so i dont believe that oil is now just skipping through $10s per week, week after week!! :LOL::devilish:

Cos if it was doing that we would be seeing oil at $300 per barrel for hallloween!

My next move is keep hold on my short from 140.27, turns out i managed to sell right at a support level which is abit unlucky and annoying, but il watch the amrket and dollar closely and hope to break even atleast, maybe a few quid profit or loss.

An dthen will be buying back though.

spanish, why dont you get a job and earn some honest money to trade with?

I really hope nobody follows your 'strategies'.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Cos im enjoying earning so much money 'dishonestly'.

And im sorry to dissappoint you, but there are about 15 others who im aare of who have followed all my calls, and have made over £10000 each in the las 1month. :cheesy:

Assuming you're telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about the existance of these people are you absolutely certain they aren't taking the **** out of you?

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Cos im enjoying earning so much money 'dishonestly'.

And im sorry to dissappoint you, but there are about 15 others who im aare of who have followed all my calls, and have made over £10000 each in the las 1month. :cheesy:

We'll see how long that lasts. - how come you didnt make £10000? How come you were having to go crawling to your mother for money? (y)