Free future chart data

za_xc03

Where I can get free future chart (currency) with volume indicator without expired date.
Thank you

Hey there, try thinkorswim.com. You'll have to open an account but it's not neccesary to fund it.

PM if you need any help with the software.

Thanks 42*S the website is great and full of data. One quick question do you know where free historical data can be downloaded to backtest locally. Yahoo finance etc... only provide the most recent settlement date.

Hey there, try thinkorswim.com. You'll have to open an account but it's not neccesary to fund it.

PM if you need any help with the software.

I agree..ThinkOrswim.com's futures and forex is getting much better-and their charting, scanning, and programming you can do is the best out there.

If at first your data is delayed by 20mins in the papertrading account, ask them to make it real time so you can see how your system or indicators perform in real time. I had to ask them to do this because I couldn't accurately simulate trading before and after "news driven" price swings such as econ data pre-market in papertrading if the data is delayed.