ForexMorningTrade System

Brand new here. So is the 8:30 8:45 entry points working out better than the original time slot? I'm in TX so would I set my indicator for 7:30 and 7:45?

Hi, and welcome !..:)

yes, 8:30 NY and 8:45 NY are the best times for FMT at the moment.
and settings I use are SL=35, TP=30, BE=18, BE+ =5.

it doesn't matter where you live ! you must set FMT for 12:30 GMT (8:30 NY) so you need to know your broker GMT offset. For example, if your broker has a GMT offset of +3 , then you would set FMT to 15:30 (12:30 +3).

is that clear as mud ?...:LOL:

good luck ..:)

Hi, and welcome !..:)

yes, 8:30 NY and 8:45 NY are the best times for FMT at the moment.
and settings I use are SL=35, TP=30, BE=18, BE+ =5.

it doesn't matter where you live ! you must set FMT for 12:30 GMT (8:30 NY) so you need to know your broker GMT offset. For example, if your broker has a GMT offset of +3 , then you would set FMT to 15:30 (12:30 +3).

is that clear as mud ?...:LOL:

good luck ..:)

Haha clear as mud!! My broker is FX open so they had me set it to 8:30 based on the original 6:30 london strategy. I'm guessing that puts my broker at +2 so I will set my indicators to 1430, right?? I'm in central time zone so that'll put me in action at 7:30 AM if all indicators are correct. Let me know if you think I'm doing anything wrong. I'm going to demo it for a week or so and see what happens then I'm going live.

Thanks for the help!

Haha clear as mud!! My broker is FX open so they had me set it to 8:30 based on the original 6:30 london strategy. I'm guessing that puts my broker at +2 so I will set my indicators to 1430, right?? I'm in central time zone so that'll put me in action at 7:30 AM if all indicators are correct. Let me know if you think I'm doing anything wrong. I'm going to demo it for a week or so and see what happens then I'm going live.

Thanks for the help!

Just send an email to the author of this EA, to be sure. Also, its very clearly mentioned in the user manual. Don't be in a hurry to make money with this one ;-)

Thanks for the help!

you are welcome !..:)

yes, 14:30 would be correct if your broker is GMT offset +2

if FMT starts the trade at 7:30 am. your time, then you have it set correctly. otherwise adjust it accordingly.

you can check your broker GMT offset, at 7:30 am your time, this is 12:30 GMT, so look at your broker "market watch", if it's 14:30 then you are +2 offset, if it's 15:30 then it's +3 offset, etc.

cheers !

I have a buy trade at both 8:30 NY and 8:45 NY

seems like wrong direction for the market near resistance ?...we will see ?

Mondays are usually a nervous time.. :)

good luck !

UPDATE:
8:30 NY hit SL -35 pips
8:45 NY hit BE +5 pips

Last edited:

good luck !

UPDATE:

+30 pips today and btw, i still have ea set for 13.30 gmt, will leave it like that for now (clocks go forward next weekend in the UK)

good luck !

UPDATE:

Looks like I got the same results for the 8:30 and 8:45 NY. I ran a 6:00 London EA because someone on here was talking about that.

Has anyone tried the USD/JPY that mark was talking about? I'm going to run it this week while i'm on demo dollars and see what happens...

+30 pips today and btw, i still have ea set for 13.30 gmt, will leave it like that for now (clocks go forward next weekend in the UK)

clocks go forward in UK next week, BUT GMT does not !

this breakout is for NY open 8:30 am. (12:30 GMT. all summer)

if you use 13:30 GMT. next week it will be 14:30 in London ?..is that what you want ..:-0

cheers ..:)

clocks go forward in UK next week, BUT GMT does not !

this breakout is for NY open 8:30 am. (12:30 GMT. all summer)

if you use 13:30 GMT. next week it will be 14:30 in London ?..is that what you want ..:-0

cheers ..:)

SL soon hit today. SL hit for 12.30 gmt also. (n)

Next week I'll change back to 8.30 NY

today, both 8:30 NY and 8:45 NY hit SL

a bad week going on so far ........

better luck for the rest of the week :)

Looks like I got the same results for the 8:30 and 8:45 NY. I ran a 6:00 London EA because someone on here was talking about that.

Has anyone tried the USD/JPY that mark was talking about? I'm going to run it this week while i'm on demo dollars and see what happens...

What were the USD/JPY settings?