ForexMorningTrade System

both my FMT, 8:30 NY and 8:45 NY 'buy' trades went to TP=30 pips quickly.

BE for the week, we need a strong finish :)

both my FMT, 8:30 NY and 8:45 NY 'buy' trades went to TP=30 pips quickly.

BE for the week, we need a strong finish :)

Hammy - were u profitable in January? Also, what about February (so far)? It appears that MF's original settings aren't that great.

Thanks.

Kgk

Hammy - were u profitable in January? Also, what about February (so far)? It appears that MF's original settings aren't that great.

Thanks.

Kgk

January was only up about 50 pips for me, February is down about 100 pips, so not a good year so far, but much better than the old original settings or the new MF ones for that matter...:D

cheers !..:)

Is this the Forex Morning system Expert Advisor? I have seen the website....

Was wondering if anyone had a summary of performance for 2011. I was looking
at this 1 a year ago and it was looking good at the end of 2010. I heard that the
end of 2011 was not good. How are things overall...?

Also I heard the settings changed..is this true?

Link to results: Results | Forex Morning Trade

It would have to be the worse year according to the above results. If you'd traded the whole year you might of made 4% Still adding that up that is more than term deposits in many banks, right.

Link to results: Results | Forex Morning Trade

It would have to be the worse year according to the above results. If you'd traded the whole year you might of made 4% Still adding that up that is more than term deposits in many banks, right.

Has FMT gone up in price ? I'm sure I didn't pay $97 for it, but to be honest I can't remember how much I paid.

I bought it and couldn't get the back test to give good results so didn't bother with it since. Good so. But I hope the bad streak changes Marc. You have always been a genuine person.

Just a couple of pips away from the +30 tp, so +5 for me today. :|

I ran a 13.45 gu demo today (uk time) which hit +30 tp.

Hammy is 13.45 a better start time now ?

Just a couple of pips away from the +30 tp, so +5 for me today. :|

I ran a 13.45 gu demo today (uk time) which hit +30 tp.

Hammy is 13.45 a better start time now ?

lukkana, it is too close to say right now, that's why I'm trading both and as you can see sometimes with different results. Tomorrow could be the reverse ??

today FMT:
8:30 NY hit BE+5 pips.
8:45 NY hit TP= +30 pips.:)

cheers !..:D