ForexMorningTrade System

A nice breakout today , but wrong direction !
2 SLs in a row, this doesn't happen often but not a good week ..

better luck tomorrow !

Another SL, 3 in a row this week , this has not happened before at 8:30 NY ???

I've noticed that the last 2 trades would be winners if start was 8:45 NY, just 15 minutes later would get opposite trade signal with these indicators. So the timing is off a little it seems. I will watch this for the rest of the week and decide if 8:45 might be a better time again, I have used it in the past but changed when 8:30 became a better start time.

cheers ! :)

Another SL, 3 in a row this week , this has not happened before at 8:30 NY ???

I've noticed that the last 2 trades would be winners if start was 8:45 NY, just 15 minutes later would get opposite trade signal with these indicators. So the timing is off a little it seems. I will watch this for the rest of the week and decide if 8:45 might be a better time again, I have used it in the past but changed when 8:30 became a better start time.

Yes Hammy I have noticed that too.Right when the next candle opened, the trade went the other way..I think that 845 at the moment might be a better time..

Yes Hammy I have noticed that too.Right when the next candle opened, the trade went the other way..I think that 845 at the moment might be a better time..

maybe we should trade both times for awhile and split the lots so it's the same total risk ? I think I will do that, hell I used to trade 4 different start times...:LOL:

cheers !

today no trade signal

Long candle filter ?

Looks like the long candle filter kept us out of another losing trade

Last edited:
short trade at both 8:30 and 8:45 NY, both hit BE+5, just missed TP by 3 pips !!

not a good week but maybe next week will be better ?

today:

my 8:30 NY trade was short and hit BE+5 = 5 pips
my 8:45 NY trade was short but hit TP = 30 pips...

but yesterday both trades went long and hit SL -35 pips...

need 2 TPs tomorrow .. :)