ForexMorningTrade System

-35 today..Started back today in real trading with Hammy's settings..Pray this year with Hammy's new settings will be be profitable.Happy New Year and thanks again Hammy..:)

FMT, 8:30 NY. 13:30 GMT. (35-30-18-5)

Again, had a sell trade quickly hit my TP=30 pips today

for the week 2TP, 1SL, 2BE+5 pips for +35 pips total.

this is pretty good for a dangerous week trading, I hope we can do better next week !

good luck !

Not a very good start to the year.
-35 today (NY 08.30) (n)

-35 pips for me too! There seemed to be a lot of indecision prior to the 0830 (US) candle. Better luck to us all tomorrow!

I've also been observing the 08:30(EST) / 13:30(GMT) and this does seem a bit better than the original 06:30(GMT) starting time. I did trade twice last week on Tue & Wed for +20 & +15 pips. I missed Thu & Fri, but these were also profitable for +15 pips which is my limit aim per trade.

I also missed today luckily enough!

ForexMorningTrade EA Signal 2012.01.09
LONG Trade opened at price : 1.27386 hit tp @1.2763

open trade :
ForexMorningTrade EA Signal 2012.01.10
LONG Trade opened at price : 1.54824

thats last gu signal - trade closed @ 1.5447 which was sl

as for the signal for eu :

Tue 10 Jan 2012 18:00 gmt

ForexMorningTrade EA Signal

NO TRADE signal today

Is anyone trading this system with success using the original pair and the authors recommended settings?

Is anyone trading this system with success using the original pair and the authors recommended settings?

No I am not...What bothers me is that if you look on Marks log, or his graph, neither has been updated..I am currently using Hammys settings..It is ironic that when times get tough, there is not much reponse, about his updating or his impressions on the current settings..I would love for Mark to just give his two cents on this..:confused:

the original settings seem not to work just now , I am with hammy's settings too

todays GU trade :

Wed 11 Jan 2012 13:45 (gmt)

ForexMorningTrade EA Signal 2012.01.11

SHORT Trade opened at price : 1.53817
hit tp :)

Last edited:
I stopped using this system in July 2011 because simply it wasn't working. I think as humans we like to think we have a quick money making scheme. And I was one of these people who fell for it, though i did research this product. The truth is you and I have wasted precious time on this product and other similar products. And what do we have to show for it? Nothing, not even a skill we can use afterwards. If you want to trade do a course or spend time research companies and buy shares instead or even currencies. Dont waste another second hoping that next month will be a winning month. good luck with what ever you decide. I did warn people a few months ago.

13:30 GMT. No trade on one platform, long trade on the other.

+25 pips for me (35-25-15)

Last edited:
Don't know how you got 1.5380.

I got 1.5372 on 2 different MT4 platform (13:30 GMT)

+30 today

I actually got 15380.2 between 14:00 - 14:05. I don't automatically enter a trade at 13:30. Sometimes I enter early.

Today = NO TRADE, but wish I'd gone long! :cry:

FMT, 35-30-18-5 settings at 8:30 NY. (13:30 GMT.)

today 'long trade' hit TP =30 pips

total this week so far: 2TP, 1SL, 1BE+5 = +30 pips :)

mgarry:
you can still make money with FMT, but you have to work at it, if the default settings and start time don't work, you can find ones that do, as we have done here ! You didn't have to 'give up' on FMT ?

turboonostrilvision:
I really think you can do better at 8:30 now rather than 8:45 NY., but it's up to you ? There was a time when 8:45 was better but not recently.

cheers !