ForexMorningTrade System

FMT for me today (45-30-18) Pepperstone broker:

8:00 London, GU, No trade
8:45 NY, GU, No trade
18:00 London, EU, sell trade, +25 pips (closed man.)

total today, +25 pips
weekly total, +100 pips (4 TP, 1 SL, 2 BE, 7 NT, 1 Man)

nice start to the month !

starting next week I am trying new settings: 38-28-18, SL-TP-BE

good luck !

Don't take this the wrong way, but Hammy are you Marc Fric. I noticed he changed the settings after you posted your results on new settings a few months back...student teaching the teacher...or is it the student is the teacher? It may be a coincidence, and I apologize if that is not the case, but I even with your settings I get nothing like you post...and I don't get te same s Marc does on his site either. I use IBFX ins the US.

Thanks.

Don't take this the wrong way, but Hammy are you Marc Fric. I noticed he changed the settings after you posted your results on new settings a few months back...student teaching the teacher...or is it the student is the teacher? It may be a coincidence, and I apologize if that is not the case, but I even with your settings I get nothing like you post...and I don't get te same s Marc does on his site either. I use IBFX ins the US.

Thanks.

I think that Hammy is NOT MF. He is just a generous fellow trader. I think MF is not as passionate about his product or his customers. Any attempt at communication on his part is half a**ed - geared more towards affiliate marketing. He probably made his $$$ selling the software and affiliate marketing.

BTW, I use IBFX and they suck big time.
:cheesy:
And no, I am NOT MF either (for supporting Hammy)

I think that Hammy is NOT MF. He is just a generous fellow trader. I think MF is not as passionate about his product or his customers. Any attempt at communication on his part is half a**ed - geared more towards affiliate marketing. He probably made his $$$ selling the software and affiliate marketing.

BTW, I use IBFX and they suck big time.
:cheesy:
And no, I am NOT MF either (for supporting Hammy)

IBFX is a great broker for me. No issues with them. What issue have you had with IBFX?

Hammy, can I ask why you gonna change the settings ?

The other ones are performing very well, 100 pips in the first week, seems pretty good...

Hey, thanks for your kind words, most appreciated !!..:)
I didn't realize there was anyone reading my posts.

I will only post here if I change my settings, but for now this is how I am trading FMT:

8:00 London time on GU.
8:45 NY time on GU.
18:00 London time on EU.

I'm using settings SL=45, TP=30, BE=18, this is working fine but I am testing 38-28-18 and I will post a change if I find these new settings give better results after I finish testing in about another week.

thanks ! ..and good luck !

cheers !
If only a little less often,nice to know you're not disappearing completel Hammy, keep up the good work!

No trade this morning. Was long signal, no trade, then short signal. Short signal was the best option !

No trade this morning. Was long signal, no trade, then short signal. Short signal was the best option !

How do you figure? Market went down 33 pips from open and then up 60 pips from open, then down 57 pips from open then currently up 31 pips from open. Should have did what I did and do a buy and a sell. Wins on both ends. :LOL:

FMT for me today (38-28-18) Pepperstone broker:

8:00 London, GU, No Trade
8:45 NY, GU, buy trade hit TP, +28 pips
18:00 London, EU, No Trade

total today, +28 pips
weekly total, -30 pips (3 TP, 3 SL, 1 BE, 8 NT)
monthly total, +70 pips

Last edited:
I am suspending my live trading of FMT , I might pick it up again next year ?

I am not losing money with my settings , but the profits are small, not good enough to continue trading this EA.

good luck !

I remember when the discussion blog achieved 1000 pages and there was still considerable faith in the FMT system. Sad really that we just get to 1500 (1502 actually) and the market conditions have killed it off. There have been 6 months of no-growth, to the extent that the developers haven't even bothered to update the graph on their results page at Forex Morning Trade | Profitable Forex Trading – only 10 Minutes a Day (well it wouldn't help sales would it?), however nobody would dare to bet the strategy won't come back round as a winner at some future point in time.

So now Hammy has declared game over, I wonder how many other people are staying with it?

I remember when the discussion blog achieved 1000 pages and there was still considerable faith in the FMT system. Sad really that we just get to 1500 (1502 actually) and the market conditions have killed it off. There have been 6 months of no-growth, to the extent that the developers haven't even bothered to update the graph on their results page at Forex Morning Trade | Profitable Forex Trading – only 10 Minutes a Day (well it wouldn't help sales would it?), however nobody would dare to bet the strategy won't come back round as a winner at some future point in time.
So now Hammy has declared game over, I wonder how many other people are staying with it?

I bought this awhile back and have abondoned this "system" awhile back already. Its like tossing a coin trading the FMT and it will be better off trading it with Binary equaion or maringale with it...

I bought this awhile back and have abondoned this "system" awhile back already. Its like tossing a coin trading the FMT and it will be better off trading it with Binary equaion or maringale with it...

I abandoned the original settings back in March or so. However, I have come up with a type of maringale system that works well for me. The hitch here is not to risk too much to start with so that someday if I have loss, then have another loss after that, that it won't kill my account. I'd still loose maybe 35% but I'd live to trade another day.

So far so good though. In my back-testing history I have never (yet) had two losses in a row.

I've put my system to the test trading live and as you can see when there is a loss how quickly it got it back.

I am currently risking 15% per trade so that is why you see 14.84% DD and getting 1.5%-3.5% per good trade.

My goal is to earn 15-20% per month so I probably can still reduce my risk and get that with fair amount of consistency.

I abandoned the original settings back in March or so. However, I have come up with a type of maringale system that works well for me. The hitch here is not to risk too much to start with so that someday if I have loss, then have another loss after that, that it won't kill my account. I'd still loose maybe 35% but I'd live to trade another day.

So far so good though. In my back-testing history I have never (yet) had two losses in a row.

I've put my system to the test trading live and as you can see when there is a loss how quickly it got it back.

I am currently risking 15% per trade so that is why you see 14.84% DD and getting 1.5%-3.5% per good trade.

My goal is to earn 15-20% per month so I probably can still reduce my risk and get that with fair amount of consistency.

yes, I think a martingale would work with FMT, because it rarely hits SL more than twice in a row. I would use a lower TP and SL, say 25-35.

tkbieber, what do you use for TP, SL ?