ForexMorningTrade System

Hi Hammy. I am also with Pepperstone Aust. but with with standard a/c not the razor.
Whilst I usually get similar results to your self I do have differences which I don't understand:
0615, GU
0645, EU, BUY trade - I had a win
0845, GU, BUY trade - I had a loss
Very very importantly my EA is using the Broker SL & TO rather than Hidden - the Custom Indicator is set the same as Hidden - can you offer any suggestions. Oldie

Oldie,
You should not be getting different trades, sell/buy ?
are you sure you are using correct broker times ?

pepperstone has GMT+3 offset, so 6:15 London (5:15 GMT) should be 8:15 broker time.
and 8:45 NY (12:45 GMT) should be 15:45 broker time.
check your FMT settings with this information.

cheers !

Hi Hammy: Thanks for your reply - you were dead right - I had allowed the 3 hrs off London time & not GMT. Do you have any thoughts on why the EA is using the Broker SL & TP rather than the Hidden?? Oldie

Hi Hammy: Thanks for your reply - you were dead right - I had allowed the 3 hrs off London time & not GMT. Do you have any thoughts on why the EA is using the Broker SL & TP rather than the Hidden?? Oldie

of course this will all change when UK goes back on standard time and London = GMT., so pay attention to that, remember FMT goes by London time always.

the default broker settings are TP=55, SL=55.
if your 'hidden' settings are higher than 55, then they will NOT work.
if you set 'hidden' settings below 55, then they SHOULD be the ones hit.
if you still have a problem, remove chart and EA, reboot MT4, open a fresh chart, attach FMT again with different magic number and reset your settings and you should be good..;)

good luck !..:D

FMT for today, (45-30-18) Pepperstone Razor (live)

6:15 London, GU, buy trade hit SL, -45 pips
6:45 London, EU, buy trade hit SL, -45 pips
8:45 NY, GU, sell trade hit TP, +30 pips
13:00 NY, EU, No trade

total today -60 pips
total this week -120 pips. (2 TP, 4 SL, 1 BE, 1 NT)
total for October +90 pips

total today -60 pips

Today for me..FXDD..LIVE..EA
0615 London..GU..SL..-38
0645 London..EU..SL..-38
0845 NY ..GU..TP..+28
total..-48

Last edited:

total today -60 pips

Same results here.

Not a good week so far...

of course this will all change when UK goes back on standard time and London = GMT., so pay attention to that, remember FMT goes by London time always.

the default broker settings are TP=55, SL=55.
if your 'hidden' settings are higher than 55, then they will NOT work.
if you set 'hidden' settings below 55, then they SHOULD be the ones hit.
if you still have a problem, remove chart and EA, reboot MT4, open a fresh chart, attach FMT again with different magic number and reset your settings and you should be good..;)

good luck !..:D

Hammy: Thank you very much for your help - hopefully works OK today. Oldie

Yes, I agree, well said Hammy:) However, as it has been voiced before, why has not the developer came on and adjusted the settings? It should not be up to the individuals such as Hammy to figure the new settings( thank God there is) but to constantly upgrade and keep us in the loop to the changing markets, that is what we signed up for?:confused:

well at least we heard from the developer this morning but perhaps not quite what we were looking for - maybe FMT is included in the world class trading stars package? Mind you,that Madam Lim sounds saucy ;)

cheers

6:15 London, GU, buy trade hit TP, +30 pips
6:45 London, EU, No trade
8:45 NY, GU, No trade

total today +30 pips
total this week -90 pips. (3 TP, 4 SL, 1 BE, 4 NT)
total for October +120 pips

Last edited:

6:15 London, GU, buy trade hit TP, +30 pips
6:45 London, EU, No trade
8:45 NY, GU, No trade

total today +30 pips
total this week -90 pips. (3 TP, 4 SL, 1 BE, 4 NT)
total for October +120 pips

Hammy,

You didnt get a trade at8:45 NY GU today? Because i had one and was a loser... :confused:

I trust I was not the only one to receive an email from Mr F on Tuesday asking

"Are you a profitable trader? And if not why?"

They are 2 silly questions coming from someone who sold a system which sadly had a half life of about 3 months!

Those that were most profitable did their own thing soonest........

Hammy is onto a good thing in a way, personally I have done better than recommended settings, but even so it's crazy for someone who promoted a system where the "official" results are going slow to send that email. Oh of course, I remember why. Affiliate marketing. Of course Why didn't I think of that before? :(

I trust I was not the only one to receive an email from Mr F on Tuesday asking

"Are you a profitable trader? And if not why?"

They are 2 silly questions coming from someone who sold a system which sadly had a half life of about 3 months!

Those that were most profitable did their own thing soonest........

Hammy is onto a good thing in a way, personally I have done better than recommended settings, but even so it's crazy for someone who promoted a system where the "official" results are going slow to send that email. Oh of course, I remember why. Affiliate marketing. Of course Why didn't I think of that before? :(

good point !

I didn't get the email ?..:):-0

you must be a preferred customer ?..:LOL:

cheers !

Hi pdr,

on Pepperstone I got NO TRADE, momentum indicator was above 100.80 ..:|

not sure WHY you and some others got a trade..:rolleyes::|

Guess no one cares about hiding the rules or indicators used anymore because at this point, with current settings, no one would want to buy MT anyway. He couldn't give it away! :LOL:

Hi Hammy: I got a b/e trade on GU - UK with a losing trade with the GU-NY with Pepperstone. Interesting why there are differences with the same broker. Oldie

Hi Hammy: I got a b/e trade on GU - UK with a losing trade with the GU-NY with Pepperstone. Interesting why there are differences with the same broker. Oldie

I got same results as Oldie's with IBFX