ForexMorningTrade System

To quote Larry Williams:

Just when you think you've found the keys to the castle someone goes and changes the lock....

Why don't you guys just come up with your own (individual) strategy rather than rely on someone else?

And pray tell us how one comes up our own strategy? Especially the novices? I don't think that it's as simple as you make it sound.

Last edited:
And pray tell us how one comes up our own strategy? Especially the novices? I don't think that it's as simple as you make it sound.

Who said this was easy?

I think you would get more satisfaction from developing your own trading strategy(ies) rather than searching for the Holy Grail and lining some elses pockets who probably makes more money selling dreams than trading.

Just my humble opinion

August 4th
well, I like non losing days... but... I dont like, when the TP is missed by one or two pips!:(

Fast FMT: +10

FMT: +6

EFMT: +5

Total: -77, -138, -141

The general consensus is, not to trade in August.

Hi guys, and gals..:D

I tried to warn some of the newbies about August, I learned my lesson the hard way..:eek:

This year I actually stopped trading in late July when I noticed the vacation time market setting in. Folks, this will not get any better for another 4 weeks !!

be careful !..:cool:

Thanks Hammy - I'm out now as well. Still looking at other aspects of the market, but not EAs.

Hi guys, and gals..:D

I tried to warn some of the newbies about August, I learned my lesson the hard way..:eek:

This year I actually stopped trading in late July when I noticed the vacation time market setting in. Folks, this will not get any better for another 4 weeks !!

be careful !..:cool:

fric's August 2010 stats:
Monthly summary (only from start of the journal)
9 profits, 8 losses, the month ended with +41 pips profit

Short SL -38

FMT Account: £865 (-13.5%)

BAD Week: LLLWL.

Does anybody have a solid reason for August being a 'bad month'? I don't believe holidays are the case, so anything besides this. Thanks