ForexMorningTrade System

Can someone recommend a good VPS service around USD 20-25? I am using 3ESSENTIALS - they are great - but they are costing me 50 bucks a month. I need to scale down on expenses and I would appreciate if anyone can provide info on VPS with solid connectivity.

Thanks in advance.

Kgk

P.S. I am not sure if I should've posted this in a diff forum.

The day started quite nice but at the end the results are not that good...

Fast FMT: +10

FMT: +2

EFMT: -38

Total: Fast FMT -80, FMT -38, EFMT -69

My trading Laptop got a virus last Thursday, so while I have been waiting for it to get fixed, I have been investigating other Forex systems and just trying to filter what is real and what is not...and I am starting to feel like I am in the Matrix. Answer me these questions:

1) Why are the ALL of Forex strategy webpages 1 page and a mile long?

2) Why do these webpages ALL vary the font and colors from paragraph to paragraph?

3) Why do they ALL have the same stupid "CD-ROM leaning against a Box" picture?

4) Why, why, why are they ALL THE SAME?

Google any industry in the world and look at 10 different web sites...they will all be incredibly different. It is becoming increasingly obvious that all FOREX systems are created by the same company or group of individuals, and, they are not trying to hide that part very well.

And, inspite of what I want to believe, I have to think that a) "Marc Fric" is not a real person, and B) FMT is just another product from this FOREX gorilla.

I can't be the only person that wonders, right?

Can someone recommend a good VPS service around USD 20-25? I am using 3ESSENTIALS - they are great - but they are costing me 50 bucks a month. I need to scale down on expenses and I would appreciate if anyone can provide info on VPS with solid connectivity.

Thanks in advance.

Kgk

P.S. I am not sure if I should've posted this in a diff forum.

I am with SWtech.ie and it's good .Price is 25 euros /month for 1200 MB

My trading Laptop got a virus last Thursday, so while I have been waiting for it to get fixed, I have been investigating other Forex systems and just trying to filter what is real and what is not...and I am starting to feel like I am in the Matrix. Answer me these questions:

1) Why are the ALL of Forex strategy webpages 1 page and a mile long?

2) Why do these webpages ALL vary the font and colors from paragraph to paragraph?

3) Why do they ALL have the same stupid "CD-ROM leaning against a Box" picture?

4) Why, why, why are they ALL THE SAME?

Google any industry in the world and look at 10 different web sites...they will all be incredibly different. It is becoming increasingly obvious that all FOREX systems are created by the same company or group of individuals, and, they are not trying to hide that part very well.

And, inspite of what I want to believe, I have to think that a) "Marc Fric" is not a real person, and B) FMT is just another product from this FOREX gorilla.

I can't be the only person that wonders, right?

Because most of the sellers use some kind of easy web page editor (for sellers, promoters, how you wanna call it)... It is like creating a blog... So this is not one group of people who sell their forex robots (systems), it is just the same editor they use...:) Don't worry, be happy!:) Stick to one system you like and hold on to it! The results will come... patience:D

BTW short today:)

that would be me. I coined it that. looking OK now though----strangely enough

You're a poet - Do ya know it?

Anyway got 28 tp as per plan. And thankfully it wasn't a wicked one after all!

Hold your hats chaps and good luck to all who obeyed the plan

:)

You're a poet - Do ya know it?

Anyway got 28 tp as per plan. And thankfully it wasn't a wicked one after all!

Hold your hats chaps and good luck to all who obeyed the plan

:)

Well done!! 35tp just missed for me. hope the trend continues south for a tad longer

Did not look at all good at the start but stuck to the rules.

TP 10 on scalp
TP 35 on standard.

Thanks "wicked Wednesday":p

Hmm...

Missed TP by a pip or 2, now it looks like it is going back to BE! (maybe not LOL :))
Dam spread!!! Maybe time to look for another broker with a smaller spread.

M

Last edited:
It looked like the TP will get hit but by a pip or two it didn't:( At least there are no losses:)

Fast FMT: +10

FMT: +8 (1 pip from TP then turned around)

EFMT: +4

Total: Fast FMT -70, FMT -30, EFMT -65