ForexMorningTrade System

I hate to say this, but I don't believe Marc Fric, Russ Horn, etc are real people. If you notice they are all with addresses over in Europe (how come none of them have US addresses). ....

Marc gives his address as Slovakia but Russ Horn's address, according to his website, is in Durban, South Africa although he speaks with an American accent on his video. People all over the world trade forex and most of them live in Europe, and Asia with many times the population of the US is why :)

Marc gives his address as Slovakia but Russ Horn's address, according to his website, is in Durban, South Africa although he speaks with an American accent on his video. People all over the world trade forex and most of them live in Europe, and Asia with many times the population of the US is why :)

Hey Scotty (Jabu99), congrats on winning American Idol!! :LOL: :LOL:

This Week FMT

NO TRADE
-45 pips.....31st May
NO TRADE
-45 pips
NO TRADE

i.e., a total of -90 pips :|

Same results here. However, i note that MF has stated a NT on 31st May where we had a valid trade and made a loss of -45 pips. Did anyone else get a NT on 31st May?

No, valid trade (first using FMT so standard EA set up) and loss on the day.

I've just sent an email to MF and got a reply back clarifying that it was NT due to the long candle filter. I use the indicator & template to identify the trade and then trade manually and don't know how to apply this filter. I have asked MF whether he can provide some guidance around it.

Hi, you always start in negative with the spread value.

When going short, you open the trade by selling at the Bid price, and close the trade by buying at the Ask Price.
When going long, you open the trade by buying at the Ask price, and close the trade by selling at the Bid price.

Hope this helps you.

This is very clear deserteagle, and thank you - I always struggle to get this clear in my head, don't know why.

I guess the question then is which line does FMT use when moving the stop loss. If it's using the ask line in this example short trade, it would explain why the SL wasn't moved, but I'm not sure how the EA works.

This is very clear deserteagle, and thank you - I always struggle to get this clear in my head, don't know why.

I guess the question then is which line does FMT use when moving the stop loss. If it's using the ask line in this example short trade, it would explain why the SL wasn't moved, but I'm not sure how the EA works.

You are right, the ea moves the SL when the profit reachs x pips, how does the ea get the number of pips in profit? Using the Ask price for short trades and Bid price for long trades.

Man I'm feeling creepy cos LONG on FX SOLUTION (LIVE) and SHORT on THINKFOREX (DEMO). Which to follow ???

I've just sent an email to MF and got a reply back clarifying that it was NT due to the long candle filter. I use the indicator & template to identify the trade and then trade manually and don't know how to apply this filter. I have asked MF whether he can provide some guidance around it.

If you want to trade manually and apply the long candle filter, then I suggest you put the ea on a demo account with the long candle filter set to true. Then all you have to do is copy what the ea does on your live account.

Stats for 06-03-2011

Live Accounts:

FMT 4.3, EA standard settings: 45 SL, 25 BE, +5 BE, 35 TP
6:15 UK Time, FXSolutions..., No Trade......, 0.0, Stats since 11-08-2010: Total= -62.0
6:15 UK Time, IBFX.........., No Trade......, 0.0, Stats since 01-04-2011: Total= +132.6
6:15 UK Time, PFG Best......, No Trade......, 0.0, Stats since 03-01-2011: Total= -74.4

Demo Accounts:

FMT 4.3, EA standard settings: 45 SL, 25 BE, +5 BE, 35 TP
6:15 UK Time, PFG Best......, No Trade......, 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +238.9
6:15 UK Time, FXCM.........., No Trade......, 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +356.9
6:15 UK Time, Alpari(US)...., No Trade......, 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +309.6
6:15 UK Time, FXDD.........., No Trade......, 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +285.6

Notes:

All pip totals include slippage
FXSolutions is the only dealing desk broker

Hi
I'm in a short at the moment. It was opened at 07:30 by the EA. The EA is as in the manual.
Any one else short?

Long on SLM at 6:15. By 6:30 it shows a no trade. I'll leave it to run now anyway despite not looking too hopeful.

Ny blue column runs from the 06:15 to 07:30 and it looked like the last candle triggered the short. It's just about BE so I will bale out quite soon.