ForexMorningTrade System

MF claims a "SMALL" percent of profit for the month of May 2% - jeez what a load of %^$%#^*(&(& (n) :mad:

Well there are other people who have confirmed that they also had a small profit as well.
Maybe if people stuck to the broker MF recommends, the VPS he recommends, and the settings he recommends they would then be able to make more factual comments.
I for one have p!ssed about with settings, traded different time, higher than recommended risk and also had cr@p broker reliability in the form of SLM. I can't blame anyone but myself until I stick rigidly to the rules which from tomorrow I will be.
Rant over :0)

MF claims a "SMALL" percent of profit for the month of May 2% - jeez what a load of %^$%#^*(&(& (n) :mad:

Its not a load of %^$%#^* if you traded the recommended settings of 45/35/25/5 and did not chop and change. I had a break evn month and thats cause i decided to manually trade the day of long candle filter otherwise my Alpari Uk would pretty much mirror his.

Its not a load of %^$%#^* if you traded the recommended settings of 45/35/25/5 and did not chop and change. I had a break evn month and thats cause i decided to manually trade the day of long candle filter otherwise my Alpari Uk would pretty much mirror his.

Glad to hear that you have had more success with this.

For me, May has been a losing month as well.

Just to reiterate - I have been using his settings - religiously - all through out - even using his modified settings, of late. I trade with IBFX - and I guess I can blame the broker? or I use a VPS vendor other than MF's and so perhaps it's the VPS ? not sure... either way, it's a bit depressing.... apologies for my sarcasm in my previous comment.

Glad to hear that you have had more success with this.

For me, May has been a losing month as well.

Just to reiterate - I have been using his settings - religiously - all through out - even using his modified settings, of late. I trade with IBFX - and I guess I can blame the broker? or I use a VPS vendor other than MF's and so perhaps it's the VPS ? not sure... either way, it's a bit depressing.... apologies for my sarcasm in my previous comment.

Perhaps it is the broker -- I remember on Friday you had a loss when a lot of us had a win. Thats a 75 pip swing meaning a difference of 2 trades. There was another time it was really close -- and was kept in -- maybe you suffered a loss so I can understand frustration.

There may have been a No Trade v a loser. This can all add up. Perhaps you should trade with the recommended broker. Also I will state that Alpari UK has been good to me using the EA and the signals from price feed.

If it is any consolation, I found that at best if I tracked MF on 35/45/25+5, going on my opening prices, and assuming no slippage, I would have come out with minus 10 for the month

On top of that every other set I watch did worse, considerably worse in some cases. So maybe the revision in the settings was a good idea after all. The previous set would have lost me 210 and the initial set would have lost me 240 in May. MF seemed to do better because of LCF and one or two borderline marginal exits to trades which would have probably given me a less good outcome.

If it helps your trading psychology to think I'm a liar then feel free to not believe me. No skin off my nose.

sorry - this wasn't aimed at you PG.... i had MF in mind when i was referring to it... but thanks to some senior members here talking to me, i am able to temper down my cynicism.. again, apologies for the mis-communication.

Last edited:
sorry - this wasn't aimed at you PG.... i had MF in mind when i was referring to it... but thanks to some senior members here talking to me, i am able to temper down my cynicism.. again, apologies for the mis-communication.

Cool, no problem. There will always be differences, I was -45 today on Alpari UK whereas others were +5 with the same broker. Should even out over time though.

Hi Guys,

let's come to THE only one important question = who paid the 999$ for the Horn system ?
Who can tell more than it seems to be a fake or what ever ... but what it is really....

Hope to hear from you !!

Hi guys

Alpari UK, VPS CNS - TMT using default settings

today I hit sl -45,

Whilst I was in the trade I hit +29 pips but failed to notice that the BE had not moved to +5 at 25 pips. Prior to this happening I had changed time frames to see what the H1. H4 and daily were up to. It wasn't until later in the trade that I noticed that the SL had not been moved.

I have checked my logs and there is no mention anywhere of a request to reset the SL to BE +5.

My concern is that if I change Time frames whilst the trade is running will this affect the stability of the EA. Btw in the future I will open a new window to check other time frames.

My settings are all correct.

I have to say I was really pissed off at myself for not noticing that the SL had not moved when it hit 25 pips, but on the other hand is this not a set and forget system I have paid for....!

Any observations and advice will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Chris

Re: NFP Tomorrow

Tomorrow is NFP, is anyone not trading FMT tomorrow ?

Chiggy.

Good question, news not released till 1:30pm uk time but then big uk news at 9:30am.. so honestly not sure what to do now, fridays always bad day for trading imho.

I guess im getting trigger shy recently, so in that sense i'll make a conscious decision to leave it as set and forget for next few weeks and re-evaluate then.

erm... so in answer, YES i am trading FMT tomo (y)

ps - chris, i was under the impression, that yes changing the time frames on any EA whilst "in trade" would effect it adversely.

Last edited:
hi
Surprised my innocent entry about news was suppressed. I got out before the news item. If you don’t know about this then ask why my entry has not been allowed. I’m genuine an annoyed that a simple help was suppressed. It’s not selling anything but giving you information.

I found out about FMT from Russ Horn. He had another system that was too complicated for a rookie like me. Russ did reccomend FMT from Mark Fric. The price was right so I tried it. The rest is history. I don't know if Mark is returning a favor. I looked into Russ's Master Method. Too rich for me especiallty with no gaurantees. They all come with that , I just pick and choose what appeals to me. Right now It's FMT all the way.

Russ Horn indeed gives the video commentary on the FMT landing page.
I have no intention of being one of the 750 either. I did get Forex Rebellion which seems quite a sound package, but the idea of waiting for a trade to line up doesn't suit me. FMT with its fixed time starts and simple rules (which usually work - Please can the performance get back to normal though!) suits me better. I recall MF last October or November also plugged a system by Jason Sweezey called Forex U Turn. I fell for it, but that's so like Forex Rebellion it looks like a black box copy. Sweezey is also promoting the new Russ Horn system, even more aggressively than MF. I've looked at the promotional website and one or two of the videos. My first impression is that this seems like a dressed up version of Forex Rebellion. Some of the steps are the same, eg moving stop loss mid-trade. Doubtless more will be said soon, but let's hear the first 750 are elated before getting sucked in by all the hype. Because of course the next EA will be launched any time soon. They usually launch just after a good run, or am I being a cynic?

Re: NFP Tomorrow

Good question, news not released till 1:30pm uk time but then big uk news at 9:30am.. so honestly not sure what to do now, fridays always bad day for trading imho.

I guess im getting trigger shy recently, so in that sense i'll make a conscious decision to leave it as set and forget for next few weeks and re-evaluate then.

erm... so in answer, YES i am trading FMT tomo (y)

ps - chris, i was under the impression, that yes changing the time frames on any EA whilst "in trade" would effect it adversely.

Jimpee - ty for your advice - I appreciate it.

Chris

I think it is reassuring and comforting that no matter whether FMT is profitable or not this week, Mark Fric will make more money than all of us combined thanks to the beauty of affiliate marketing. :rolleyes: