ForexMorningTrade System

Save a slice for me! ;)

Just seems like incredibly good marketing there selling it as a physical product so it needs to be posted out, this must help massively when it comes to giving out refunds compared to digital products which only require a couple of clicks to request a refund.

Not a bad little earner either there gonna make over $750,000 from this little venture although they will have to shell out a few quid to there affiliate friends ....

i suspect the system probably works, but trying to trade it profitability is another matter altogether.

I agree with you.

my first reaction on receivintg the "invitation" from Marc was "disappointment" but, when you stand back, this is internet advertising and we have all (presumably) subscribed to FMT so "let the buyer beware" even if your name has been sold onwards on a mailing list - there is no obligation to buy! Mind you, I guess the additional income is handy given the bad patch FMt has been going through lately!

I agree with you.

my first reaction on receivintg the "invitation" from Marc was "disappointment" but, when you stand back, this is internet advertising and we have all (presumably) subscribed to FMT so "let the buyer beware" even if your name has been sold onwards on a mailing list - there is no obligation to buy! Mind you, I guess the additional income is handy given the bad patch FMt has been going through lately!

My sentiments exactly...

My sentiments exactly...

mine too. disappointed to say the least. The one thing I liked about FMT and its creator was its lack of save the world by pip hype. Hit "un-subscribe" after the 10th email of the day sucked away my soul. :(

I agree with you.

I don't see it as a big deal ! .. I just hit the delete button like all the rest of hype EAs..:LOL:

FMT is a winner, that's all I care about..;)

cheers !

I don't see it as a big deal ! .. I just hit the delete button like all the rest of hype EAs..:LOL:

FMT is a winner, that's all I care about..;)

cheers !

Yeah good point Hammy, you've been using FMT for a while now, so for you it is a winner, i've been in 2+ months now and its far from "winning"

however... it is reassuring to hear from people in profit, less reassuring though to hear from the author of FMT in times of drawdown on his own product to then receive hype marketing of other untested products that we all know he'll receive (maybe needed) additional income from.

bad taste, or bad timing... whatever... heres to a profitable june :rolleyes:

Short today...

About Marc's ad on Russ Horn. It kinda dissapointed me too, but it is not a big deal. I looked at it, deleted it and will concentrate on FMT. It is the biggest problem for most traders (me including) to switch the systems all the time. When one system has bad times, we tend to look for something else... I will give FMT 6 months to prove itself and if it doesn't work, I will stay with my Zulu account and Lindencourt method.

If what I think Russ's system is all about after surfing the web, then we are in pretty good shape in this trade as there is definitely divergence:D

If Marc truly believes in FMT why is he promoting something else? Is he not making money by just trading FMT? I know in an email he stated he was very busy? With what? Promoting? Isn't FMT enough?

If Marc truly believes in FMT why is he promoting something else? Is he not making money by just trading FMT? I know in an email he stated he was very busy? With what? Promoting? Isn't FMT enough?

Mark should spend more time on this forum promoting FMT . . . he would make more money.

Stats for 06-01-2011

Live Accounts:

FMT 4.3, EA standard settings: 45 SL, 25 BE, +5 BE, 35 TP
6:15 UK Time, FXSolutions..., No Trade......., 0.0, Stats since 11-08-2010: Total= -16.0
6:15 UK Time, IBFX.........., No Trade......., 0.0, Stats since 01-04-2011: Total= +178.2
6:15 UK Time, PFG Best......, No Trade......., 0.0, Stats since 03-01-2011: Total= -29.6

Demo Accounts:

FMT 4.3, EA standard settings: 45 SL, 25 BE, +5 BE, 35 TP
6:15 UK Time, PFG Best......, No Trade......., 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +287.9
6:15 UK Time, FXCM.........., No Trade......., 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +402.9
6:15 UK Time, Alpari(US)...., No Trade......., 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +354.8
6:15 UK Time, FXDD.........., No Trade......., 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +280.6

Notes:

All pip totals include slippage
FXSolutions is the only dealing desk broker

Comments:

Results for the month of May . . .

Attachments

• 2011mayDemoLiveTrades.jpg
    2011mayDemoLiveTrades.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 140
  • NumberOfTradesPerMonth.jpg
    NumberOfTradesPerMonth.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 132
May was for sure a losing month now matter how you spin it....I don't know how MF could have got a profit without straying from the system!!

Looks like another loss we are heading for today...

Hi Lady etc.,
This is my take on the promotions that Mark is emailing:

I really do not have an issue with it, we all get our email addresses used for marketing purposes, simple fact of life in the internet age.

Perhaps we should all try and cast our minds back on how we came across FMT, I for one cannot remember, but almost certainly a similar email.

Granted there are thousands of strategies and EA's being promoted and most are total crap, others work for a while and some, very few, are based on a sound (usually simple and tried) strategy and work for most of the time and show a medium/long term profit.
I personally put FMT into the latter category.

Knowledge is power and success, if we do not receive information we may never find out about that, as yet unreleased magical strategy/EA that will enhance our success.

I would simply say that FX or any other trading is a long term business commitment that can, with dedication and research, be profitable.

However, magical EA's are the utopia and should be treated as such. I would suggest that those who want to be successful traders learn the craft in depth to understand why an EA may or may not work.

Having got to that stage, then research the strategy behind an offered EA and make a judgement if you feel it is worth investing in it.

Buyer beware in FX as in all things in life.

As someone has posted today, there is real and inherent danger to trading accounts that just have to constantly keep trying something new in the dream that it will work instantly and consistently.
That is literally just dreaming and as such is unlikely to produce satisfaction and long term success.

Regards
Euro

May was for sure a losing month now matter how you spin it....I don't know how MF could have got a profit without straying from the system!!

Looks like another loss we are heading for today...

Well I trade the ea as complete set and forget, and I made a small profit in May too. Guess it depends on your broker.

Ok we have nice scalping fmt tp today. Trade confirmed by russ hor rebellion 15min chart, fractals and my divergence indicator.
Rebellion.......+15pips
fmt...............+20pips
fractals (& divergence ind)........+26pips
fmt is great but as many have mencioned in this blog, knowledge, experience, good tools and of course..luck is very important in trading jungle.
Today i was lucky and all my systems and indicators went short and i catched 3 good trades but some times, when one trade is ok the oher get me in break even or little profit. I always try to avoid loosers averages but it is imposiblle to avoid. Mm is very importat to as all of us know.

morning all!

BE+5 on intertrader.com

and error 133 trade is disabled; error 1" on alpari uk. Not sure why as havnt changed any of the settings on this EA for few weeks.

Pretty sure its been mentioned in this thread before but seems the search function won't pull up specific references to the posts about it, does anyone know what this error message is?
thanks.