ForexMorningTrade System

Stop loss -45 pips hit today (using Marc Fric's standard settings).
Yesterday, no trade.
Interestingly, on Friday, I hit a stop loss as well - However, Marc claims a profit for the same!!! It would be interesting to see his results today.
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Yesterday, no trade.
Interestingly, on Friday, I hit a stop loss as well - However, Marc claims a profit for the same!!! It would be interesting to see his results today.

Yes, last Friday was very interesting. I was in that trade more than 10 hours and finally hit TP. (Alpari-UK)

Yesterday, no trade.

Most of us hit TP on Friday using 45 SL -- I did see you posted that you had been taken out but most of us were saved by about a pip.

Most of us hit TP on Friday using 45 SL -- I did see you posted that you had been taken out but most of us were saved by about a pip.

Thanks, Jash, 3PO - it's just frustrating - that's all. Especially during this rough patch. Dunno if I should blame it on the broker (ibfx) let's see how things pan out.

I'm using Turbo and ADR filter caused a no trade today - too volatile during the Asian session. Mind you, it caused 2 no trades last week which I believe turned out to be winners for FMT!

The ADR filter on Turbo saves me more times then not so I love it. Saved me again last night. :)

Fast FMT: -40

FMT: -40

EFMT: -38

Total: Fast FMT -80, FMT -72, EFMT -31

Probably should have used a long candle filter but I have decided no to... I should have.

FMT (45 SL, 35 TP, BE+5@25) For Me

May 2011

7 NO-TRADES
3 BE+5 Trades = +15 pips
7 +VE Trades = +245 pips
5 -VE Trades = -225 pips

i.e., A TOTAL OF +35 PIPS FOR THE MONTH OF MAY 2011 :|

Last edited:
Maybe he means overbought, looking at the chart.

I meant overbought as well! - it was 6am when I looked at the chart though!:sleep: I closed manually at BE as I had to go to work and wasn't happy with how it was at 8.30. Having just come home, it looked a good call.