ForexMorningTrade System

Great. However, with the same settings, I suffered a loss with IBFX. Which broker do you use? It looks like you had great results over the week.

Cheers.

Kgk

I use Alpari(US) but please note the post says I was only live two days :cool:

I wonder if you or someone would be nice enuff to put a screen shot of their settings on here for us novices, I've just started with FMT and I plan on using the regular settings and it looks like you proved it, and all the naysaying......well, you know? :p

Go back to the start of this thread when Marc was more active and you will find then and how FMT got this point.

But here is a great screen shot with the set up post 204.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/101770-forexmorningtrade-journal-26.html

I wonder if you or someone would be nice enuff to put a screen shot of their settings on here for us novices, I've just started with FMT and I plan on using the regular settings and it looks like you proved it, and all the naysaying......well, you know? :p

The manual is updated in the members area of Marks website, if you purchased, you will have a login to his site and all updates to FMT are there.

Hi. Just purchased and will be using the EA. Interested in the VPS option. I tried a search but just gave me the threads not the specfic entry. I'm in the UK, does anyone use them and how much?

Hi. Just purchased and will be using the EA. Interested in the VPS option. I tried a search but just gave me the threads not the specfic entry. I'm in the UK, does anyone use them and how much?

Use the one Mark recommends in the manual, costs £19 per month

Are you guys letting FMT run tomorrow? Is there a general view of whether the UK bank holiday will impact on results? Thanks :)

Hello this week there were some people asking for sets, here I left a comparison sheet I keep every week with some sets.

Cheers

Attachments

• FMT.xlsx
    216.6 KB · Views: 326
Are you guys letting FMT run tomorrow? Is there a general view of whether the UK bank holiday will impact on results? Thanks :)

I'm not letting FMT run tomorrow. In my opinion and most others It's best to stay out on bank holidays.(n) It's up to the individual.

There is no such thing like market conditions being changed or reverse because of bank holiday. Although, we will get a slowing market (mostly because of the bank holiday in Uk), technical levels will keep being respected. That's the way the market works. So if, you properly do your technical analysis and the market reach this level, you have to take the trade, otherwise, you could miss on big moves...

I'm watching major pairs right now, because dollar is weakening...

walking to profits - nice set ups to come tonight at

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...254704&page=30

:cool:

Attachments

• gbp.usd.gif
    gbp.usd.gif
    16.1 KB · Views: 133
  • eur.usd.gif
    eur.usd.gif
    14 KB · Views: 138
  • aud.usd.gif
    aud.usd.gif
    15.7 KB · Views: 136
Hi Pod,

Post 6348 Feb 20th from Chris Heath was good reply, although I've still not had time to do it myself yet - post content copied below.

Re: ForexMorningTrade journal

Thanks Remraf, Chris and Pod for this. Really useful. Much easier than I expected, especially thanks to Chris's clear guide. Chris