ForexMorningTrade System

FMT for me this morning, Forex.Com-UK, (45-35-25-5) except 6:45

I decided at 5:30 London time to turn off FMT, because of over-buy position on charts, didn't look good to me. This is very rare for me, I don't usually do this or recommend this. I was happy to have a 100 pip profit for the week.

total today +0 pips..

weekly total +100 pips...

cheers !

Just curious what your percentage gain was for the week or past month? Pips weather 10 pips or 1000 is kind of trivial with regards to ones balance. ;)

Just curious what your percentage gain was for the week or past month? Pips weather 10 pips or 1000 is kind of trivial with regards to ones balance. ;)

LOL..:cheesy: well pips are not trivial to me ! ..the more the better !

I trade FMT with fixed lots and rarely ever change lot size, so pips are NOT trivial..:rolleyes: so, my balance is increasing using FMT but my fixed lots stay the same, but I am also trading other EAs on this live account.

cheers !..:D

LOL..:cheesy: well pips are not trivial to me ! ..the more the better !

I trade FMT with fixed lots and rarely ever change lot size, so pips are NOT trivial..:rolleyes: so, my balance is increasing using FMT but my fixed lots stay the same, but I am also trading other EAs on this live account.

cheers !..:D

Yes, I understand. If one is risking 1% of $1,000 balance and gets 100 pips, not sure what % gain that is but if they risk 10% and get 100 pips, the % gain is larger. That is why pips (although good) is not as important in the big picture. (to me) ;)

My style of trading is such that if my goal for the month is 10% gain, that is what I am seeking no matter how many pips it took to get it here. :)

Last edited:
What do you all think about trading next monday ? Looks like that will be bank holidays.
Maybe we should avoid to trade monday and tuesday ?

What do you all think about trading next monday ? Looks like that will be bank holidays.
Maybe we should avoid to trade monday and tuesday ?

I plan to skip Monday and resume back on Tuesday - but with my luck, you never know... ;) Everyone have a great Memorial Day Weekend.

kgk

I have six accounts all on the same computer all with the same broker and I've got a no trade on 5 of them and a long on 1. I can't work this out. I'm running TMT on all accounts and initially thought one of the additional filters had caused a no trade but why would one of the accounts have opened one??

Are you crazy? Why would you have 6 accounts with the same broker? I don't understand what you're trying to achieve.

+35 pips. Thats 3 consecutive wins for this week using FMT standard settings 35/45/25/5 with FXDD at 8:15 (east coast time). Thats 2 in a row that went past the 2 hour time frame befor hitting TP.

Last edited:
I wonder if you or someone would be nice enuff to put a screen shot of their settings on here for us novices, I've just started with FMT and I plan on using the regular settings and it looks like you proved it, and all the naysaying......well, you know? :p

I wonder if you or someone would be nice enuff to put a screen shot of their settings on here for us novices, I've just started with FMT and I plan on using the regular settings and it looks like you proved it, and all the naysaying......well, you know? :p

That could give too much away. If you've paid for FMT and read through the thread it should all be straight forward.

Why would you require a screenshot of the settings?
Simply load the indicators and template on to your MT4 platform and your screen will be the same as everyone else's.

How could anyone post a screenshot without giving away nearly the whole system for free?

I do not understand you either. If you have purchased FMT you should have the manual too.

Take care, 3PO