ForexMorningTrade System

Looking like a no trade, lets hope the XXXX aligns correctly..New trader here, trying to make this work. How long has everyone be doing this trade? I started back in April and have had terrible luck but I am committed to the long haul.

Last edited:
Looking like a no trade, lets hope the xxxxxxxx aligns correctly..New trader here, trying to make this work. How long has everyone be doing this trade? I started back in April and have had terrible luck but I am committed to the long haul.

Scott, please edit your post by removing one of the indicators as I have done above, this is a public forum and we need to keep the indi's under wraps

Welcome by the way :)

Short Oanda - If we break the 1.61600 level we "should" go all the way, looking for a candle closure below that level :)

Last edited:
Stats for 05-24-2011

Live Accounts:

FMT 4.3, EA standard settings: 45 SL, 25 BE, +5 BE, 35 TP
6:15 UK Time, FXSolutions..., No Trade......., 0.0, Stats since 11-08-2010: Total= -46.0
6:15 UK Time, IBFX.........., No Trade......., 0.0, Stats since 01-04-2011: Total= +147.8
6:15 UK Time, PFG Best......, No Trade......., 0.0, Stats since 03-01-2011: Total= -106.7

Demo Accounts:

FMT 4.3, EA standard settings: 45 SL, 25 BE, +5 BE, 35 TP
6:15 UK Time, PFG Best......, No Trade......., 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +257.5
6:15 UK Time, FXCM.........., No Trade......., 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +368.5
6:15 UK Time, Alpari(US)...., No Trade......., 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +325.7
6:15 UK Time, FXDD.........., No Trade......., 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +250.3

Notes:

All pip totals include slippage
FXSolutions is the only dealing desk broker

Well SLM have cost me an outright win today. Error 6 no connection slipped me 2.4 pips - about average. Missed my 35 TP by 2.1 pips and now stopped for +10. Could be a lot worse I suppose. If I didn't have the aggressive stop I could probably make target eventually, but that's the choices we make:confused:

i just closed out manually for +30 pips as i saw it get to 34.5 pips (intertrader.com) which wouldve psychologically annoyed me big time to lose out for .5 of a pip.

hey jim, why are you still using SLM? I was on demo with them about to go live but after reading all the neg comments in here i'm sticking with alpari UK and ditching intertrader.com (dont recommend).

i just closed out manually for +30 pips as i saw it get to 34.5 pips (intertrader.com) which wouldve psychologically annoyed me big time to lose out for .5 of a pip.

hey jim, why are you still using SLM? I was on demo with them about to go live but after reading all the neg comments in here i'm sticking with alpari UK and ditching intertrader.com (dont recommend).

I did exactly same on Alpari UK, also managed + 10 on scalp.

Back on form YES YES

hit BE, too bad no luck for today.
slipped 2pips when entry with alpari uk, just 0.2pip away from my 30pips PT

Last edited:
06:15 (live accounts -- EA entry)
45/35/25/5 ---- +5 Alpari Uk (very close and very annoying but thats trading)
40/30/25/5 -----+30 Think Fx

06:30 (live account --- Manual entry)
40/10 ---------- +10 SLM

Just being lazy I guess jimpees. I will move when I have time to study the alternatives. For now 2 or 3 pips slip could just be the luck on the day really. It's when the platform goes off completely that I worry about. I have been thinking about thinkforex.