ForexMorningTrade System

. Also dubious on the creator changing the time to 6:15am. It signified a loss of faith in his own system.

I would say it signifies an improvement to his system. Do you really think He would change without proper testing. I think He covered 2 years at least.

'Rome was not built in a day'. Pretty much every setting on this forum shows LONG Term profits. Its not about this week or last week. Its about next year this same time or 6 months down the line, or 2 years from now.
Every Strategy is struggling at the moment but 4 or 5 montsh down the line -- those that persisit will be rewarded.

I would say it signifies an improvement to his system. Do you really think He would change without proper testing. I think He covered 2 years at least.

'Rome was not built in a day'. Pretty much every setting on this forum shows LONG Term profits. Its not about this week or last week. Its about next year this same time or 6 months down the line, or 2 years from now.
Every Strategy is struggling at the moment but 4 or 5 montsh down the line -- those that persisit will be rewarded.

This systems weakness is it did not work before 2007 (i think). The risk is we get these same conditions (whatever they were).

I totally agree with you. As the market changes, so must we. This is the reason many EA's go by the wayside...they cannot or will not change with the changing markets. Mark has done all the testing and I know that it completely sucks with losing trades, but as I remember during Christmas, how it was and those that did stick with it, were rewarded in February. With all the people on this forum with the knowledge that we all possess, the tide will turn my friend!(y)

just my 2 cents worth - it hit -48 ( h4 resistance) and is now reversing, I think we were a tad unlucky today

perhaps not! oh well - funny old game this forex lark

Last edited:
Just about to start using this system, I have very little trading experience and this seems like a good place to start. My plan is to follow the plan 100%.

This forum has been a great read and I have already learned quite a bit from all those with experience so thank you.

Results on a 365 day rolling average.
20tp/40sl +1040 (not very recommendable!)
10/40 +1160 Profit factor 2.81
35/40/BE@20 +1560 PF 1.86
28/40 +1680 PF 1.75
40/40 + 1760 PF 1.58
Pilot scheme (variable exits) +1662 PF 2.43

It would be satisfactory if these longer term achievements can be maintained in which case we would have no reason to grumble and a lot of wealth would be created

Effect of rolling up, at 5% risk, over those 365 potential days (not all of which obviously get traded)
20/40 +228%
10/40 +311%
35/40/BE +505%
28/40 +596%
40/40 +606%
pilot set +632%

Last edited:
What % risk of your account are you using?

started out at 4% with original settings.
then when they changed it increased to 4.5%.
Now that I'm down 10% I will be risking 5% tomorrow.

In other words....I am and always have been betting £1 per pip.

FMT for me this morning, (45-35-25-5) Forex.com-UK broker

6:15 start, short signal, hit SL -46 pips
6:30 start, short signal, hit SL -46 pips
6:45 start, short signal, No Trade (half lots)

total today, -92 pips..

... I think Mark F is the only one who can change a post to sticky, and he's probably a little hesitant to allow others settings to "influence" his reputation/sales... QUOTE]

Hi shaunk, I do not think any improvement on the system could influence in the Mark's reputation/sales.
I think any small improvement we can do on the FMT system will just show the quality of the Mark system: flexibility, stability, etc... and I hope this causes more people like the system which represents an increment in the sales.

Just my opinion
Cheers

Hit SL (38) on a live trade on HotForex. My record with FMT is now seven losses and one win, but I'm going to let it run for the next couple of days anyway - I really want to give this system a chance.

Sadly even 65SL went wrong today.
Results for Year To Date, for every tradeable day, including Bank Holidays

43/65/BE@20 402 pips
40/40 no BE 400 pips
28/40 no BE 316 pips
35/40/BE@20 290 pips
10/40 270 pips
20/40 240 pips

Hit SL (38) on a live trade on HotForex. My record with FMT is now seven losses and one win, but I'm going to let it run for the next couple of days anyway - I really want to give this system a chance.

Which settings are you using? I did not know that any had 7 losses in a row.

Lady Forex

I'm currently using 38/38/27/5, trading at 6:15. I had previously been using Mark's recommended settings, trading at 6:30. These trades are not all in a row; a couple are from December. I stopped using it then based on my results and the comments here, then started again this month. The current consecutive losing streak is 3.

Which settings are you using? I did not know that any had 7 losses in a row.

Lady Forex

In the example of 40tp/40sl without Breakeven resets, this has been the recent pattern, for the last 10 trades

LLWLWLLWLL

No more than 2 losses consecutively, but no consecutive wins, 7 losses in 10 trades, giving away 160 pips

Better luck soon please FMT!

Hi, it was discussed days ago about which day of the week is more profitable than other, here I do a small analysis about Wednesday and Thursday.

Data based on set Desert 615 (38/38/27/5) in 2011.

Trading days on Wednesday: 15 - Win rate (including BE): 46.64%
Trading days on Thursday: 14 - Win rate (including BE): 100%

Pips per day:

Mon: 53 pips
Tue: 200 pips
Wed: -137 pips
Thu: 433 pips
Fri: 172 pips

Total: 721 pips

This total means a profit of 37,95% if we were risking 2% per trade.
In case we were not trading on Wednesday, the profit goes to 45.16%.
Finally, if we double the lot on Thursday without trading on Wednesday, the profit reachs 67.95%!

Cheers :)

Last edited:
Hi, it was discussed days ago about which day of the week is more profitable than other, here I do a small analysis about Wednesday and Thursday.

Data based on set Desert 615 (38/38/27/5) in 2011.

Trading days on Wednesday: 15 - Win rate (including BE): 46.64%
Trading days on Thursday: 14 - Win rate (including BE): 100%

Pips per day:

Mon: 53 pips
Tue: 200 pips
Wed: -137 pips
Thu: 433 pips
Fri: 172 pips

Total: 721 pips

This total means a profit of 37,95% if we were risking 2% per trade.
In case we were not trading on Wednesday, the profit goes to 45.16%.
Finally, if we double the lot on Thursday without trading on Wednesday, the profit reachs 67.95%!

Cheers :)
So, upon these calcualtions, is it possible to suggest that not trading on Wednesdays could produce a greater profit? If this is true then we could add another "don`t " to the list.
1. Dont trade on bank holidays, U.S or UK
2. Don't trade last two weeks of December
3. Don't trade first two weeks of January
4. Don't trade on Wednesdays
Did I miss anything...Could be on to something.:idea: