ForexMorningTrade System

Hi, GFT now offer a mt4 spread betting platform

Interesting - I'll have a look at that - maybe the word is out to the established players that there's a market waiting for them out there with MT4 that SLM have un-covered but failed to capitalise on! (y)

Ending results for this week:

+11.8%
Last week +2.3%

This is my College Fund :smart: goal of $2,000,000 in 2 years from $100.

I'll probably not keep a weekly update anymore but more inclined to a monthly update.
You can bookmark the above link and keep up-to-date.

Yes, you will see one loss but I have since changed the settings and then it would have been a win. With my current settings, I have 100% wins for as far back as I could back-test from July of 2010.

Hope you've got some evidence of this that you can post - 100% wins in the last 12 months sounds like a fairy story to me! - happy for you to prove me wrong though :whistling

Ending results for this week:

+11.8%
Last week +2.3%

This is my College Fund :smart: goal of $2,000,000 in 2 years from $100.

I'll probably not keep a weekly update anymore but more inclined to a monthly update.
You can bookmark the above link and keep up-to-date.

Yes, you will see one loss but I have since changed the settings and then it would have been a win. With my current settings, I have 100% wins for as far back as I could back-test from July of 2010.

Was it a big change to your settings?

Hope you've got some evidence of this that you can post - 100% wins in the last 12 months sounds like a fairy story to me! - happy for you to prove me wrong though :whistling

I've worked on several combinations of settings and yes, in one combination I did have 100% wins when I back tested as far back as July of 2010. I did post the current set of settings on the Live Trades page.
These settings are not 100% any more but down to about 93% wins. However, the gain is much higher which by far out ways the small losses. Before, with 100% wins, I found and average of 43% gain a month. My latest settings, I now find an average of 71% gain a month. So far this month sees 41%.

You can see my posted back-tested results here.

Last edited:
Was it a big change to your settings?

Somewhat. With more testing I've found settings with 93% win rate but now an average of 71% gain. Largest gain was July of last year with 140% followed by October and November with a gain of 103% gain each month. The smallest month was December with only 38% gain.

My back-test results shows the data.

A nice 28,879% gain in what, 10 or 11 months. :)

Somewhat. With more testing I've found settings with 93% win rate but now an average of 71% gain. Largest gain was July of last year with 140% followed by October and November with a gain of 103% gain each month. The smallest month was December with only 38% gain.

am i reading this right? you're selling your own settings for Marks system ? hmm....

Those gains are really impressive. My background is in property. Just to put them into perspective I had to graft for my first 10 years to get those sort of returns!!!

Guess you can either do this or you can't - hope I end up one of the people who can.

Good luck with your trading - after a couple of years you may end up with much more than a college fund.

Guys, every time I open my MT4 platform the 4 default charts appear on my panel amongst my other charts, I delete them daily but they appear again after starting up MT4, any idea how I can stop this from happening ? :)

Guys, every time I open my MT4 platform the 4 default charts appear on my panel amongst my other charts, I delete them daily but they appear again after starting up MT4, any idea how I can stop this from happening ? :)

If you close your computer without shutting down MT4 first, everything that you have done, drawing trendlines etc will disappear. When you set up your charts as you like them, you should save the profile with a name that suits it. Ie FMT.
Hopefully that will solve your problem

If you close your computer without shutting down MT4 first, everything that you have done, drawing trendlines etc will disappear. When you set up your charts as you like them, you should save the profile with a name that suits it. Ie FMT.
Hopefully that will solve your problem

Cheers GumRai, Works as you said

This Ex Oandian is now a MT4 convert :LOL:

Those gains are really impressive. My background is in property. Just to put them into perspective I had to graft for my first 10 years to get those sort of returns!!!

Guess you can either do this or you can't - hope I end up one of the people who can.

Good luck with your trading - after a couple of years you may end up with much more than a college fund.

I know, and it's a running experiment so we will see. Obviously, I will reduce risk and even spread to other brokers as I have done already. I think once I got to a few million, I would reduce risk to earn about 5% or 10% a month. I can live on that. :LOL:

Hello FMTers,

After a weeks backtesting 06:15 entry I have got some results, I mean some other profitable sets which we should pay attention.

With those sets I have created a comparison sheet similar to the one I have been publishing for 6:30 entry.

Thanks to JashFx who has provided a set with very good results along 2011.

From now on, I will try to maintain both comparisons.

Highlights at 6:30

- Set Desert Combo has the record of 21 trades without losing and it is the set more profitable in the 6:30 comparison.
- Set Original FMT has the record of 200 pips in a week.
- Set DesertEagle, the original 65/43/20, only has one week in 2011 with negative results, it is the second set more profitable at 6:30 and the one with more pips gained (almost 1000 pips).

Highlights at 6:15

- All the sets have similar performance.
- Set Desert 6:15 is the one with more pips and profit. Last week ended with negative results after 16 weeks without losing.
- Hammy set has the highest win rate: 79,69%.
- JashFx-Hammy Combo is a very good option when the market does not have the power to reach the 35TP, since April 1st this set has got the most amount of pips and profit.

Cheers :)

Attachments

• FMT.xlsx
    213 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:
I know, and it's a running experiment so we will see. Obviously, I will reduce risk and even spread to other brokers as I have done already. I think once I got to a few million, I would reduce risk to earn about 5% or 10% a month. I can live on that. :LOL:

Sounds good.

I've worked on several combinations of settings and yes, in one combination I did have 100% wins when I back tested as far back as July of 2010. I did post the current set of settings on the Live Trades page.
These settings are not 100% any more but down to about 93% wins. However, the gain is much higher which by far out ways the small losses. Before, with 100% wins, I found and average of 43% gain a month. My latest settings, I now find an average of 71% gain a month. So far this month sees 41%.

You can see my posted back-tested results here.

I'm not seeing live results reflecting this when I look at the live link...

Where are the live results / proof from the start of your trading?

I might be missing something as I'm surfing on my iPhone.

Thank you Sandbird. I will go to work on backtests to have a look at the history on some of the settings compared to what I'm doing now. (I am chronic anal-retentive).

Is there an advantage to resetting the compound weekly instead of just letting the EA do it trade-by-trade? I'll eventually run a spreadsheet with this approach to compare, but I wonder if someone smarter than I am can explain it (in simple terms please lol)

Deserteagle,
Those are some interesting results you just published. Makes one want to try them or at the very least go to the original FMT set.
One remark though from a relative newbie-this thread is getting pretty damn long. I have read most of the pages and found a lot of info. However, with these settings being lost in the pages, unfortunately other newcomers to FMT/TMT I fear wouldn't find them.
Any way to make sticky page/post that might point to the latest thoughts/setting for those willing to venture from the pack.
shaun

Thank you Sandbird. I will go to work on backtests to have a look at the history on some of the settings compared to what I'm doing now. (I am chronic anal-retentive).

Is there an advantage to resetting the compound weekly instead of just letting the EA do it trade-by-trade? I'll eventually run a spreadsheet with this approach to compare, but I wonder if someone smarter than I am can explain it (in simple terms please lol)

Hi Coral, thanks for your contributions too.

I'm not sure what is the best option, compounding weekly or trade-by-trade, my impression is trade-by-trade would be more adjusted to the MM rules you have, but of course it will take more manual work in my case because I do not use the automatic MM in the ea.

SB ;)

Deserteagle,
Those are some interesting results you just published. Makes one want to try them or at the very least go to the original FMT set.
One remark though from a relative newbie-this thread is getting pretty damn long. I have read most of the pages and found a lot of info. However, with these settings being lost in the pages, unfortunately other newcomers to FMT/TMT I fear wouldn't find them.
Any way to make sticky page/post that might point to the latest thoughts/setting for those willing to venture from the pack.
shaun

I do not know how to do that with a post, anyway I will try to publish the sheet updated weekly.
On the other hand, I remember someone in the forum has the page numbers or the post numbers with the most relevant information.