ForexMorningTrade System

I have noticed a few posts regarding using a martingale type strategy in conjunction with FMT.

My advices is as TK, don't, please!

Look up the strategy on Google and see how it works for gamblers and traders alike, erm, it doesn't and is a short cut to a busted account.

Sure its tempting but as TK says, your account could not stand a few losses in a row. Be patient, the winners will outweigh the losers.

There simply is nothing in the idea that makes me even think it is even half sensible.

Ditto ! .. TadawulFx are crooks ! They screwed me a few times on FMT trades, but never again, they have been since kicked to the curb !..:cheesy:
I am considering to change to Alpari UK now. My only problem is that all next week I will not be able to trade so I can leave the EA running on Tadawul or I withdraw my money and tranfser it to Alpari UK but in this case I will perhaps miss all next week (because of the time demand of the money transfer). But this is my problem... Anyway I have a bet to beat the BoE interest rate using FMT and TMT betwen 10 April and 10 July and at the moment I am below by 135 pips of my initial balance. Sorry for being off-topic.
3PO

Guys I had a 10 minute chat with Alpari UK today Re: spreadbetting. They say they are looking at the option but not soon, possibly by the end of the year. Took me a while to explain the SLM fiasco and there monopoly on MT4. The guy I spoke to initially was under the impression the there are already plenty of brokers, but I had to emphasize AGAIN we are looking at MT4 specifically, so he said he will raise the request with his directors and they will take it from there, so lets wait and see. Gives us enough time to build our accounts to the UK tax threshold and then switch over (y)

Guys I had a 10 minute chat with Alpari UK today Re: spreadbetting. They say they are looking at the option but not soon, possibly by the end of the year. Took me a while to explain the SLM fiasco and there monopoly on MT4. The guy I spoke to initially was under the impression the there are already plenty of brokers, but I had to emphasize AGAIN we are looking at MT4 specifically, so he said he will raise the request with his directors and they will take it from there, so lets wait and see. Gives us enough time to build our accounts to the UK tax threshold and then switch over (y)

Nice one Pod! Thanks for that.

+35 on SLM at last. Trade opened at 6:16.06 again though, and my alpari took profit a full 20 minutes before SLM. Had to endure a rise of 20 pips before it fell again. This SLM is going to cost very soon. They maintain it's not them, but as soon as there's a +5 rather than +35, it'll be their customers that leave pretty quickly.

Agreed. I moved 80pc of my account to an ECN a while back, because of the EA issues and delayed entry times with SLM. Best move I ever made!

FMT and TMT work fine with ECN brokers and with an 85% hit rate with this system, I wouldn't even worry about having to pay tax (UK traders), in fact I'd welcome it! ECN's don't mind if you are very profitable, their earnings come from commissions. Get a good broker such as PFG Best or Thinkforex for FMT.

I still have some fun money in SLM, which I use to trade low leverage, longer term (2-3 days) which actually gains me around 30% monthly as I use a 1:4 RR. This longer term strategy keeps me safe from the usual dealing desk broker games! Sorry if this was slightly off topic, but we need to take the fight back to the brokers!

So………… Friday the 13th?

Firstly, if you are the superstitious type, then maybe you shouldn’t be trading Forex in the first place!

But if you are superstitious and still going to trade, consider this…………

Is it unlucky for us……….or the Brokers?

Mike

nothing to do with friday 13th.
but the trend looks oversold, imho!

Still, if the system says go, then I will take it

I`ve left SLM...I only went there in the first place because I could gear higher and risk a bit more, but their customer service is high handed to say the least. I`m now back with my NZ broker, Latitude Fx and have no issues with my Ea. I`ve made about 8% per month since September last year and catch up with this thread each night.Good luck to all...........

I`ve left SLM...I only went there in the first place because I could gear higher and risk a bit more, but their customer service is high handed to say the least. I`m now back with my NZ broker, Latitude Fx and have no issues with my Ea. I`ve made about 8% per month since September last year and catch up with this thread each night.Good luck to all...........

Jones - here's some interesting reviews I dug up regarding Latitude Fx - last updated around Feb 2010 - pretty old news, I admit.. I hope it works out for you:

http://www.earnforex.com/forex-brokers/LatitudeFX

It is working out...no slippage, no trouble with customer service and they do an excellent morning update. And my account is earning the numbers mentioned.
And withdrawals actioned overnight...if required ..