ForexMorningTrade System

06:15 Entries
45/35/25/5 (Alpari UK live) +35
40/30/25/5 (SLM Live) +30

06:30 Entry (SLM live)
40/10 +10

Click on journal at bottom of MT4, Scroll all the way down and first journal message should tell you your build and time started for today.

Let me know if you still on 399. Mine updated this morning on both SLM accounts i have when i started up the charts.

Yes its on build 401. But like I said earlier still the same problems.

Mike

Hey Ho T/P + 34.1 Oanda :clap:

Nice one Pod, I was dallying about and missed the 6.15 entry - I think with the last few poor days my finger was wavering, a problem with manual entry method using IG - but upped £/pip and got the +10 so profit was about the same as hitting my normal +35 which has been triggered on both my SLM and ThinkForex accounts - so a phew morning! :)

Looking at Coral's stats it is pretty evident the system is a winner, just patience in the long run guys, I see that some people are getting upset with the losses, remember good traders should have no emotion, Don't celebrate wins, don't let losses get to them. It's like being an accountant in a grey suite, in their own world. - no disrespect to accountants though :)

Looking at Coral's stats it is pretty evident the system is a winner, just patience in the long run guys, I see that some people are getting upset with the losses, remember good traders should have no emotion, Don't celebrate wins, don't let losses get to them. It's like being an accountant in a grey suite, in their own world. - no disrespect to accountants though :)

I guess you are referring to me :)

I wasn't getting upset I was simply reporting how my account is doing. It would likely be in a worse position had I traded the last 2 weeks of April! I'll keep reporting and hopefully it will get better.

+35 on SLM at last. Trade opened at 6:16.06 again though, and my alpari took profit a full 20 minutes before SLM. Had to endure a rise of 20 pips before it fell again. This SLM is going to cost very soon. They maintain it's not them, but as soon as there's a +5 rather than +35, it'll be their customers that leave pretty quickly.

:mad:I am a bit angry missing this winning trade... I just do not understand why my EA did not take these singals as valid for entry.

Stats for 05-11-2011

Live Accounts:

FMT 4.3, EA standard settings: 45 SL, 25 BE, +5 BE, 35 TP
6:15 UK Time, FXSolutions..., Sell/Loss...., -46.0, Stats since 11-08-2010: Total= -65.0
6:15 UK Time, IBFX.........., Sell/Loss...., -45.5, Stats since 01-04-2011: Total= +140.5
6:15 UK Time, PFG Best......, Sell/Loss...., -45.8, Stats since 03-01-2011: Total= -96.4

Demo Accounts:

FMT 4.3, EA standard settings: 45 SL, 25 BE, +5 BE, 35 TP
6:15 UK Time, PFG Best......, Sell/Loss...., -46.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +242.3
6:15 UK Time, FXCM.........., Sell/Loss...., -45.4, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +318.5
6:15 UK Time, Alpari(US)...., Sell/Loss...., -45.6, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +276.0
6:15 UK Time, FXDD.........., Sell/Loss...., -45.4, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +200.4

Notes:

All pip totals include slippage
FXSolutions is the only dealing desk broker

+35 on SLM at last. Trade opened at 6:16.06 again though, and my alpari took profit a full 20 minutes before SLM. Had to endure a rise of 20 pips before it fell again. This SLM is going to cost very soon. They maintain it's not them, but as soon as there's a +5 rather than +35, it'll be their customers that leave pretty quickly.

Poppy - what's your timezone? you are lucky that you can watch the trade .. here, where I live, FMT kicks off at 1:15 AM midnight - so, I can' follow the trade and take any manual corrective action if need be :(

cheers
KGK

+35 on FMT normal
+20 on FMT scalp

Love the winning days

if i understand this correctly, you manually close out a portion of your trade @ 20 TP and let the rest of the trade close out at +35 ?

Do you move BE to +5, upon reaching +20 ?

Thanks.
KGK

Poppy - what's your timezone? you are lucky that you can watch the trade .. here, where I live, FMT kicks off at 1:15 AM midnight - so, I can' follow the trade and take any manual corrective action if need be :(

cheers
KGK

I'm in the UK, but think it's better not to watch most of the time!

if i understand this correctly, you manually close out a portion of your trade @ 20 TP and let the rest of the trade close out at +35 ?

Do you move BE to +5, upon reaching +20 ?

Thanks.
KGK

In my case, I have FMT running standard settings and another instance (TMT actually) running SL40 TP10.

FMT kicks in at 6-15
TMT at 6-30

I think several of us are using same settings.

You need to be aware that the 10/40 looks terrible from a risk:reward perspective but Wise has analysed and it works for around 90% of the time which redresses the balance somewhat.

On the FMT site Mark says that

"I continue trading Forex Morning Trade with standard settings (remember we made a change to standard settings last month):
Profit Target = 35, Stop Loss = 45 pips, Break Even = 25 pips, Break Even Add Pips = 5, UseLongCandleFilter = true."

Anyone know if he trades at 6:15 or 6:30?

Last edited:
I'm in the UK, but think it's better not to watch most of the time!
Agreed.After upping my stakes recently I find myself giving the chart a lot more attention.So far have kept my fingers off the buttons.....
I know there is a way of auto starting the laptop every morning .
Would be nice to have extra hour or two in bed and wake to have the trade complete for better or worse.Think its some settings in Bios,going to do a bit of research.Maybe an alternative to VPS and lappy needn't be awake all night .