ForexMorningTrade System

Oh Ok, it's a bit new to me as I only bought it last week. There seems to be a bit of diverse opinion on here as to whether or not to trade it on Bank Holidays. I let it run as I'm only running it for tiny amounts to start. I would have thought that as the system is based on the "London Open" principal i.e. the London market waking up and providing a shot of liquidity. So as there is no London Market as such today, presumably it isn't going to work particularly well. What are your thoughts?

Seems like all theories got blown away this morning as the market went down to the Weekly pivot point and it looked like a buy for hours but because of the drop down to the WPP, indicators went crossed. Anyway, market jumped to 33 pips after hitting WPP. Not sure if the banks have as much power as some think. Plenty of other traders made the market move plenty this morning.

Hi Guys I created a poll regarding the different strategies, click on the links below to Vote, you are only allowed 1 vote - Just interesting to see how many people are trading the old and the new - This poll will last until the end of May, I will post it daily.

Please note the Hammy/Mark question below is for 45 stoploss not 40 (unable to edit the pole)

Cheers

Poll: What FMT strategy are you using ?
[*]Original 40.40 no Breakeven
[*]Original 40.40.20 with Breakeven
[*]Last 35.40.20
[*]Hammy.Marks recent 35.40.25.5
[*]Other

[sup]Results:[/sup]
8543.png

[sup]Als create a poll? Click here[/sup]

Last edited:
Hi Guys I created a poll regarding the different strategies, click on the links below to Vote, you are only allowed 1 vote - Just interesting to see how many people are trading the old and the new - This poll will last until the end of May, I will post it daily.

Please note the Hammy/Mark question below is for 45 stoploss not 40 (unable to edit the pole)

Cheers

Good idea Podberry, I have given my vote, not winning at the moment .... hahaha

Stats for 05-02-2011

Live Accounts:

FMT 4.3, EA standard settings: 45 SL, 25 BE, +5 BE, 35 TP
6:15 UK Time, FXSolutions..., No Trade......, 0.0, Stats since 11-08-2010: Total= +31.0
6:15 UK Time, IBFX.........., Short/Loss...., -45.6, Stats since 01-04-2011: Total= +184.1
6:15 UK Time, PFG Best......, No Trade......, 0.0, Stats since 03-01-2011: Total= +6.0

Demo Accounts:

FMT 4.3, EA standard settings: 45 SL, 25 BE, +5 BE, 35 TP
6:15 UK Time, PFG Best......, Short/Loss...., -44.5, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +288.9
6:15 UK Time, FXCM.........., No Trade......, 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +358.7
6:15 UK Time, Alpari(US)...., No Trade......, 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +320.7
6:15 UK Time, FXDD.........., No Trade......, 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +245.8

Notes:

All pip totals include slippage
FXSolutions is the only dealing desk broker

Morning all hope you had a great bank holiday back to business today i have a short trade on slm and alpery today hope it goes well have a good one

Morning All,

Hope everyone had a great Easter/holiday. Now lets get down to Business. :)

Short FXDD Live EA.

M

Morning all

Never thought I would say this, thank goodness all the holidays are behind us - Short Oanda :)