ForexMorningTrade System

three consecutive losses and a no trade on my demo account.

but then I traded against the common consensus of not
trading on Friday and lost that bet. Monday was no trade signal Tuesday morning and Wednesday morning lost again.

Friday: -48.12
Monday: No Trade
Tuesday: -44.88
Wednesday: -44.66

Wait Until you see this thing go on a 10-15 trade run without a loss, with majority being winners and a couple No Trades or BE thrown into the mix. :)

Yes!

I had same problem....you need to log in your VPS and look in the active user panel...should be only one...you definitley have 2 going ...so log off completely (remove users) and reconnect!

Thank you but Im not sure what you mean by user panel and (remove users)
Sorry, could you please explain

SOmehow you have two instances running. Try closing the VPS platform completely via the control panel by using the closedown then restart options.

Michael

You are running 2 versions of your VPS. Ctrl Alt End go to users and shut the duplicate down.

You are running 2 versions of your VPS. Ctrl Alt End go to users and shut the duplicate down.

Thank you, I think I have found it. I looked in task manager and under users it had 2 entries both active. I disconnected on. I hope that was what I was meant to do.

I am a recent convert to believing in the power of all UK and US holidays - and will no longer be trading any of these days. I wonder why Mark doesn't practice this in his journal? I think it would dramatically improve FMT performance.

Davinci79

Your still using the old setting, is there any reason for that?????????

What have your results for this year been before your April Dip

I'm still using old setting because I like to have TP=SL. I missed a few TP for a few pips but I preferred to be disciplined and keep original settings.
Results before April are much better but at this moment I have a huge drawdown (~40%) because of money management and last 12 trades.

I am a recent convert to believing in the power of all UK and US holidays - and will no longer be trading any of these days. I wonder why Mark doesn't practice this in his journal? I think it would dramatically improve FMT performance.

Couldn't agree more trader578,

you got to ask yourself the question, how come the whole of April we never had many losses and plenty B/E, now leading up to the Easter Weekend and on the short week things suddenly went pear shaped, was it coincidence or lack of volume ? the latter to be honest. I think its a matter of time before Mark introduces 'no trade days or weeks' Why do I say that ? Because looking at Chrismas stats for the last two years, would I trade it, no chance. So why trade if you know it's historically a drawdown month. :)

Thank you, I think I have found it. I looked in task manager and under users it had 2 entries both active. I disconnected on. I hope that was what I was meant to do.

That is correct. Be careful about opening duplicate sessions
. If you open a session and there is no MT4 platform do not reopen as it means you are in another session.

27th April
All times Alpari UK

Old FMT settings (40,35,20,5) with Hammy66 timings on live Alpari UK account, result today:
07:15 SL
07:30 SL
07:45 SL

Catfish settings (see #7525) with Hammy66 timings on a demo Alpari UK account, result today:
07:15 SL
07:30 SL
07:45 SL

Even trading with reduced lots the change in live account balance for Monday to Wednesday was -£728

No more pain, the trading computer will stay switched off until the 3rd May.

Couldn't agree more trader578,

you got to ask yourself the question, how come the whole of April we never had many losses and plenty B/E, now leading up to the Easter Weekend and on the short week things suddenly went pear shaped, was it coincidence or lack of volume ? the latter to be honest. I think its a matter of time before Mark introduces 'no trade days or weeks' Why do I say that ? Because looking at Chrismas stats for the last two years, would I trade it, no chance. So why trade if you know it's historically a drawdown month. :)

Also for the record, FMT is NOT BROKEN and is truly a brilliant system, like all trading systems they have their limits when there is lack of volume and liquidity. I will continue to trade it without reservation, but also common sense needs to prevail when the market is quiet. :smart:

Also for the record, FMT is NOT BROKEN and is truly a brilliant system, like all trading systems they have their limits when there is lack of volume and liquidity. I will continue to trade it without reservation, but also common sense needs to prevail when the market is quiet. :smart:

You are just justifying these losses rather than accepting the system didnt work. It can't be proved the losses had anything to do with your proposition. It could have just easily gone up instead of down.

Hi,

for these "bad" days i'm using 1% risk... I don't want to cut the EA for the moment =)
Last month was very good :D

Last edited:
You are just justifying these losses rather than accepting the system didnt work. It can't be proved the losses had anything to do with your proposition. It could have just easily gone up instead of down.

Well cobber, the whole of April FMT had us going in the right direction bar one S/L until this week, Volume, Volume, Volume. So you are implying FMT is not working ?

Anyway, I am tired of shouting off the rooftops about Holidays, each to his own :)

Ok I have had a look at Marx Frics trading journal and so far in April he had had 1 TP yes only 1 TP. Maybe it's been bad month, time will tell. The drawdowns on this system are not large so it's worth holding through this bad patch.

Well cobber, the whole of April FMT had us going in the right direction bar one S/L until this week, Volume, Volume, Volume. So you are implying FMT is not working ?

Anyway, I am tired of shouting off the rooftops about Holidays, each to his own :)

With you 100% Pod, FMT is not broken but for those who bought it and hoped to be 100% mechanical with no FX experience whatsoever, then sorry, but you will make money overall but suffer in times of unusual trading circumstances.

Consensus here from some very experienced traders is to either reduce the risk or not trade at all during these times.

One needs to add some FX experience to the system to extract max benefit aka pips!

Dont cry "broke", it is not in my opinion and I will continue using it and also enhance my knowledge from those who have far more experience than me, and I have several years!

With you 100% Pod, FMT is not broken but for those who bought it and hoped to be 100% mechanical with no FX experience whatsoever, then sorry, but you will make money overall but suffer in times of unusual trading circumstances.

Consensus here from some very experienced traders is to either reduce the risk or not trade at all during these times.

One needs to add some FX experience to the system to extract max benefit aka pips!

Dont cry "broke", it is not in my opinion and I will continue using it and also enhance my knowledge from those who have far more experience than me, and I have several years!

Cheers Euro_d, at least someone is paying attention in class this morning :LOL: