ForexMorningTrade System

This morning had all the makings of a disaster trade, but we stuck to the rules, didn't we?

45 pips down the pan, +10 on the scalp so down 35.

May well be market pricing in the news but whatever.

Need to review carefully tomorrows trade, might not trade normal FMT, just the scalp

No Holiday in America, but current price action is indicative of the 3 day short week in the UK as most of the big players have taken time off. :)

Well I can vouch for that. I commute to Canary Wharf and mainline and tube is very quiet this week compared to normal. A lot of people have taken advantage of the 3 day week to take an 11 day break from the grind.

After that boot in the nuts yesterday I decided not to blow any further wonga on the low volume markets this week.

There is no valid reason to me why half the trades by probability in the last few days should not have been winners.
Results April so far:
35/40/BE -125
40/40 -120
10/40 +30
28/40 +92

can you make it simpler for us that are learning the language.

Well I can vouch for that. I commute to Canary Wharf and mainline and tube is very quiet this week compared to normal. A lot of people have taken advantage of the 3 day week to take an 11 day break from the grind.

After that boot in the nuts yesterday I decided not to blow any further wonga on the low volume markets this week.

Thanks jabu99, hope you have convinced sceptics that I havent been 'Smoking my socks' :clap:

For those that don't know Canary Wharf is the heartland of the UK's financial district.

Mike, so I take it you will be trading after the 2nd week of December and between Christmas and New Year, good luck, the banks will be open then too :D

Well this is a strange one isn’t it? We all paid good money to Mark and presumably put our trust in him when we bought the system. Are some on this journal now saying they know better?
The answer to your question is that I will be trading on all days unless Mark advises otherwise.

Mike

How are you doing podberry!

Why are you not trading on Monday? Are you giving one extra day to get normal market conditions for FMT?

Cheers!

Spot on deserteagle, waiting for the volume to return to the market, then its daily trading for 3 months :D

Hi Guys, First post for me. Have been using FMT for a while but have run into an issue I cant solve. I asked Mark and he hasnt been able to help me either as of yet. I am hoping someone hase come accross this and might have a solution. I am running FMT EA on a VPS. I have only one GBPUSD chart open and only one EA on it and yet it takes duplicate trades. I have removed the EA and even closed down the chart and started again and the same thing keeps happening. I dont have any other charts open with that account. Any one come accross this before?

Thanks jabu99, hope you have convinced sceptics that I havent been 'Smoking my socks' :clap:

For those that don't know Canary Wharf is the heartland of the UK's financial district.

No worries Pod. I'm sure your socks are premium quality smoking material :LOL:

three consecutive losses and a no trade on my demo account.

but then I traded against the common consensus of not
trading on Friday and lost that bet. Monday was no trade signal Tuesday morning and Wednesday morning lost again.

Friday: -48.12
Monday: No Trade
Tuesday: -44.88
Wednesday: -44.66

Hi Guys, First post for me. Have been using FMT for a while but have run into an issue I cant solve. I asked Mark and he hasnt been able to help me either as of yet. I am hoping someone hase come accross this and might have a solution. I am running FMT EA on a VPS. I have only one GBPUSD chart open and only one EA on it and yet it takes duplicate trades. I have removed the EA and even closed down the chart and started again and the same thing keeps happening. I dont have any other charts open with that account. Any one come accross this before?

Are you running a home computer with the EA loaded, if so, it will duplicate trades

Yes!

I had same problem....you need to log in your VPS and look in the active user panel...should be only one...you definitley have 2 going ...so log off completely (remove users) and reconnect!

SOmehow you have two instances running. Try closing the VPS platform completely via the control panel by using the closedown then restart options.

Michael