ForexMorningTrade System

Yes there seem to be several indicators which would confirm what FMT is saying

As this is the first trade entry since amended recommendations, and until I've done a bit more testing, I have decided to split my openings, half at 06.15 and 06.30

Good luck guys

Wiseambitions, are you still trading 40/40 no B/E or have you moved to Hammy's settings ?

Hi,

I have been running FMT since mid January, (but only just started reading this forum) I trade with the original 40/40 and no BE and I'm really happy with it. I have a question that I'm sure I will get loads of different answers which is do we trade with FMT on a UK bank holiday?

Wiseambitions, are you still trading 40/40 no B/E or have you moved to Hammy's settings ?

Hi I split my trades, so that I have some TP at a conservative setting as well as 40 but I have not gone to Hammy's settings yet today, as my platform doesnt allow BE resetting other than manually and I havent got time to sit over the trade

Hi there

I have just changed the setting on the ea for the new time of 0615 but have just realised that the blue shaded area and info box in the top right corner(buy/sell,Entry,exit indictaors) does not correspond and is still showing the old 0630 setting,Can anyone advise on how to change this?
I am sure I have read it elsewhere but for the life of me can not think where
Many thanks in advance
Regards
Damian

Morning All,

Long Trade at 06h15 and 06h30 (only 1.2pips apart).

FXDD Live EA (New Settings)

M

Edit- as I type this things are not looking good.

Hi there

I have just changed the setting on the ea for the new time of 0615 but have just realised that the blue shaded area and info box in the top right corner(buy/sell,Entry,exit indictaors) does not correspond and is still showing the old 0630 setting,Can anyone advise on how to change this?
Many thanks in advance
Regards
Damian

Hi Damain,

The blue shaded area is part of the 'FxMorningTrade' indicator (and not the EA), you can change it through the indicator list.

M

Hi there

Many thanks in advance
Regards
Damian

With compliments from Lumbco's earlier post

Right click on a blank area of the chart.
Left click on "Indicators List" (third item down on mine)
Double click on the yellow box labelled "FxMorningTrade"
Adjust the "Begin Time" and "End Time" to match your trading time
Left click "OK"
Left click "Close"

Hi there

Many thanks in advance
Regards
Damian

I'll answer it myself,

The best place to look would of been the manual :confused:

With compliments from Lumbco's earlier post

Right click on a blank area of the chart.
Left click on "Indicators List" (third item down on mine)
Double click on the yellow box labelled "FxMorningTrade"
Adjust the "Begin Time" and "End Time" to match your trading time
Left click "OK"
Left click "Close"

Thanks Podberry,If only I re-read the manual before posting I wouldn't of looked such a t*t :LOL:

Last edited:
Perhaps someone will be kind enough to help me, with the rules of compounding please.

Here is a spreadsheet, put in your starting capital and % risk per trade and you will see Magic, ignore the Euro symbol.

Attachments

• Income Compounding1 (2).xls
    71 KB · Views: 173
LONG on all settings an accounts today - will be interesting to see how the £ does today as 1.6350'ish has proved in recent months to be resistance that it's failed to break.

Quick question, I set up 3 charts to do 6:15 30 and 45 but only my 15 executed. The other 2 say "context is permanently busy" Any ideas?

Can anyone help me???? i've just checked the charts to see if a 06:15 signal was given on the FMT but my chart just says "not time for trade"

Is this what it should say as the 06:15 candle was over a hour ago now, or should it still be telling me what the entry was??????

Juat want to find out if i have any errors from now

Many Thanks