ForexMorningTrade System

Hi

You need to contact SLM as an Error 133 means that you do not have the EA function enabled on your platform,A quick call to them and they will enable it for you no problems

Regards
I am also using smart live markets on both a demo and live account

both have been set up the same to trade using the EA

But none of them took the short trade today

The demo account says Last Signal: none yet and
the live account says Error 133, trade is disabled, Error 1

Has anyone else had this problem on SLM platform

All seems to work fine on Alpari though

I think if everyone is saying they are short or long it doesn't matter if the price is disclosed as it can easily be deduce if you have half a brain.

I think if everyone is saying they are short or long it doesn't matter if the price is disclosed as it can easily be deduce if you have half a brain.

I agree Cobber, those that have signed up to the forum to get a free signal service and have not got the money or the inclination to buy FMT are living a poor existence, they will finally circum to the fact that they will have to finally purchase FMT as they will find themselves having to second guess entry prices on a daily basis etc...

The important part is that we do not reveal the indicators :smart:

lol... well yea technically one can lurk this forum for guestimate trade signals if they wanted and place manual trades but i think it's probably easier to just get FMT itself and let it automate its magic to pay for itself.

anyways speaking for myself, after i bought FMT, i went straight to installing the EA and started trading very small nano lots after 1 demo day. never did bother to read the manual so i have no idea what the trade indicators really are for FMT.. something abt about a candle and a wick or something.. not sure really... not that it matters as long as its working the way it should :)

ps: i'm a big fat lazy cat

Another B/E --- Alpari Uk -- what a strange month -- its the 12th April and have had no losses nor any profits trading at 35-20-40.

I DON'T BELIEVE IT !!!!!! - Out at B/E agaaaiiiinnnnn. Tomorrow I will have my finger on the button when it gets close to B/E - Damn :mad:

Today was BE+5 . I closed at +5 pips as it was very predictable as last couple of days.

Really it seems that it cant go more then 32+ pips in last 5 trades.

come on, out with it. who jinx-ed it??? lol

ps: this thread is kind of fun with its real time commentary when something happens. kinda of addictive to keep checking for updates.

yea i'm out with BE at 600 and 630, although my 615 and 645 are still in the game. anyone still in?

I am tempted to walk away from this for a couple of weeks and check it again then to see what has happened after two weeks.

Remember, we are not losing daily which is good, just no momentum at present, maybe the big boys are in the Easter swing of things. As long as we have no losing trades then why walk away ? :)