ForexMorningTrade System

GumRai,

I lost the gamble last week because I went for 50 pips! But you were right about getting my money back early - I'm with ladbrokes which use worldspreads. So I'm back in thegame today - short @ 1.6294, 35/40.

I am also using smart live markets on both a demo and live account

both have been set up the same to trade using the EA

But none of them took the short trade today

The demo account says Last Signal: none yet and
the live account says Error 133, trade is disabled, Error 1

Has anyone else had this problem on SLM platform

All seems to work fine on Alpari though

Morning All!
After having read the whole thread in the last couple of days, this is my first trade today - Short on my ThinkForex demo account. At last I'm happy to see my EA working fine:)

Also, a big THANKS to Mark for FMT and to all of you for your comments and commitment to this thread, it helps me a lot!

Hi rajgogna - I am using SLM on a demo for the last month and have never had a problem, make sure MaximumLots is greater than than your trading lot size. :)

Morning All,

Short @ 1.62951. FXDD Live EA

M

EDIT- I see the candle open was 1.62982, 3.1pips difference.

Out of respect to Mark and product, I strongly urge fellow traders to refrain from divuljing trade specifics such as entry price etc. on a PUBLIC forum. It's not fair to Mark or other members who own a legit copy of FMT

thanks

Wonder if anyone else is having this experience?

Have two live accounts, one on Alpari UK the other on SLM. Both took the short trade using the EA this morning, but with differences. 6.15 candle on Alpari closed at 1.62992 but the EA opened the trade at 1.62969 effectively "pinching" over 2 pips on the short trade. Okay you might say, it was moving quickly this morning, but on SLM the 6.15 candle closed at 1.62991 and my trade opened at 1.62992. I just had a quick look back and this is happening on a regular basis. Alpari UK is 1.5 to 3 pips out on the close to opening price, whereas SLM is very close. Given that SLM is also 2 pips spread whilst Alpari is 2.5 and SLM is tax free (in the UK) The decision to switch to SLM only is becoming a no brainer!

Remraf my Think indicated a trade at 6.45gmt but it didn't trigger. Was yours a true NT ?

My Think platform did this on Friday also - so that's 2 days I've missed out on winners.

I got NO TRADE yesterday and BUY signals on Friday

Out of respect to Mark and product, I strongly urge fellow traders to refrain from divuljing trade specifics such as entry price etc. on a PUBLIC forum. It's not fair to Mark or other members who own a legit copy of FMT

thanks

Hi kgk,

Post edited.

I was just responding to others, who were discussing differences in 06:30 open price and the price at which we are getting filled. If you look back over the past 1/2 pages you will see lots of price discussion. Not really divulging trade specifics.

Either way post edited and no hard feelings :)

M

I got SHORT signal this morning on my demo SLM account and also on ThinkForex, am SHORT live with IG

Hi kgk,

Post edited.

I was just responding to others, who were discussing differences in 06:30 open price and the price at which we are getting filled. If you look back over the past 1/2 pages you will see lots of price discussion. Not really divulging trade specifics.

Either way post edited and no hard feelings :)

M

Micaelsa. Thanks for ur response. I also applaud you for taking this in stride. My intention was not to isolate one person but to just remind all the good folks that its possible that in our eagerness to be helpful, we could easily be giving away some of the specifics of the system. That's all. Once again, thanks for not taking this personally. This is one of the few public forums where folks are really nice and supportive.

Cheers