ForexMorningTrade System

No Trade Oanda - Guess I'm happy, would have hated to be in a trade without us all singing off the same hymn sheet. :D

Maybe those who also have an entry point at 06.45 took a short.
But it looks too much of a gamble, I stick to the rules. Can't bear having to tell the dog, I mean the wife, I got it wrong. Nor do I like cold showers

Morning all, does anyone know any companies that offer an app for metatrader? Might come in handy when you are on the move or as a backup!

FMT for me this morning (55-35-25-5)

6:15 start, signal buy trade, hit TP +36 pips
6:30 start, signal buy trade, hit TP +36 pips
6:45 start, signal buy trade, hit TP +36 pips

total today +108 pips..

total for the week +148 pips..

makes for a nice weekend ..

Hammy,

Little puzzled how you managed this? Closing candles at 6.15, 6.30 and 6.45 were 1.63815, 1.63784 and 1.63802. If you have a 25 BE setting, why didn’t they all reset to BE when at 7.15 it hit 1.64067 (more than 25 pips for all three) and then dropped to 1.63667 before rising again?

Hammy,

Little puzzled how you managed this? Closing candles at 6.15, 6.30 and 6.45 were 1.63815, 1.63784 and 1.63802. If you have a 25 BE setting, why didn’t they all reset to BE when at 7.15 it hit 1.64067 (more than 25 pips for all three) and then dropped to 1.63667 before rising again?

With a 2.5 pip spread, none of the trades would have gone 25 pips into profit - close, but not quite

Last edited:
I wonder if Mark's system via PFG Best would have cause a long trade today? I watched several charts overnight and the range of starting signals today is definitely affected by the time when data stopped ticking Friday night and restarted on Sunday.
Just glad I stayed away due to Alpari, as I must admit there were a few non-FMT indicators which were also saying buy the pound. But with a stop loss of anywhere around 40 they were definitely wrong, whatever the market does later in the day.

~Hmm, interesting.
the start of the 7-30 candle showed no trade on Alpari UK. However, on the 7-30 / 7-45 candle this changed to a short trade and was accurate.

This may beg the question of the benifit of having the trade look at anytime during the 7-30 candle as opposed to the open of the candle as we do now.

Any comments from the more experienced members?

For now, I stick to the rules, but may be worth a bit of testing?

Last edited:
~Hmm, interesting.
the start of the 7-30 candle showed no trade on Alpari UK. However, on the 7-30 / 7-45 candle this changed (XXX) to a short trade and was accurate.

This may beg the question of the benifit of having the trade look at anytime during the 7-30 candle as opposed to the open of the candle as we do now.

Any comments from the more experienced members?

For now, I stick to the rules, but may be worth a bit of testing?

Hi Euro_d

Please remove your reference to the indicator used, this is a public forum.

Thanks

M

Morning all, does anyone know any companies that offer an app for metatrader? Might come in handy when you are on the move or as a backup!

Loads do. ForexOnTheGo is the developer most of the time. They publish on iPhone and Android.

Absolutely correct. sorry, have corrected.

No probs, Thanks. (y)

It would be an interesting idea to look into, just not sure how one would back test it. (You would never be able to tell when the correct signals happened half way through a candle.)

M