ForexMorningTrade System

Short today on SLM (6:!5 & 6:45am), and IG Index (6:30am)
icon_smile.gif

Same here, hoping it will become a good day like yesterday :)

I see volume at 600 per bar. Is that lots? Is that mostly you, podberry???

I believe that because Forex does not have a central exchange that there really is no such thing as volume. I believe that the volume is the amount of tick movements in the period

Same thing always happens the market always moves quickly at the open 16 min ago. Often a sharp retracement. Same thing happened yesterday.

Dissappointing as got so close. I thought about taking some off around 1.62 but didn't.

I'm out B/E + 3 - The temptation to get back in is overwhelming, but I will stick to the rules, got a feeling it will continue south.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm considering buying this system.....what I want to know is do I have to trade on a specific platform to use this system? Also, is the system a black box type of thing or do you see the signal and how it is calculated? From the vids it seems as if it just gives you instructions with no reason.

I would prefer to use my current platform and get the signal on a demo....then apply it on my platform.

Any help would be good.
Thanks

Hi, just to confirm, you can create the signals manually on any platform, and trade on any platform, based on the signals you see. (MT4 makes seeing the signals a bit easier.) Its all explained in detail. Good trading!

Regards, Chris

I'm out B/E + 3 - The temptation to get back in is overwhelming, but I will stick to the rules, get a feeling it will continue south.:rolleyes:

I agree its very tempting to jump in again- it does look like its heading South- probably a retest of 1.62000.

See you tomorrow. :)

M

Must be the market digesting the UK's growth forecast from the budget yesterday - If that's anything to go by then the direction would be south

Last edited:
I agree its very tempting to jump in again- it does look like its heading South- probably a retest of 1.62000.

M

Looks like 2 days in a row. GRRRRR. Just got past BE by a few pips, missed on TP by a few pips....damn

Dropped like a rock - to all those that managed to stay in congrats - may the pips be with you

Must be the market digesting the UK's growth forecast from the budget yesterday - I that's anything to go by then the direction would be south

Nothing to do with it, the market likes to take out stops at the open, and sucker traders into a tarde in the wrong direction before reversing. Happens time and time again.

Times like these were you wish you were using wiseambitions strategy of not adjusting the stop to B/E.

M

You were right guys, system is retesting/breaking 1.6200 level, maybe it's possible to see a pullback which give you an opportunity to go short, but take care your emotions, follow a tested trading plan before jumping in.

Today +22, +23 :)

Last edited:
Results of the last 100 trades, which for me have occured since exactly 6 months ago:

FMT settings, 35tp 40sl with break even + 525. Without B/E it would have been 650
Old FMT settings 40/40 +800 WITH B/E +640
10/40 +650