ForexMorningTrade System

1st day for me today on FMT - struck it lucky. Let the EA take the trade on default settings then shut the PC down whilst I went to work :eek:. Switched on just now to see it had taken 55 pips :D

I assume this is because it reverted to the broker settings, and not gone to BE, as the PC was switched off.

Anyway, at 0.1 lots that's about half paid for the system already, long may it continue!

Hi All,

Todays trade Stopped out @ BE- FXDD Live EA.

This is my 7th week of trading FMT live and I am very happy with the results so far (50%+), and will continue to trade with FMT. At the moment I am focusing on how closely my trades correspond to Marks trades in his results page.

What I am finding very interesting, is that this is the first week that I have noticed such a varying number of results (Mondays trade vs no trade, and Wednesdays BE vs TP trades). Not sure what to make of it all. For now, I will continue to use the new settings TP35, SL 40 and BE20.

I am very humbled by the size of some of the accounts being traded.
A few pages back people were talking about $100K accounts and 5 figure profits, and I have read 14Lots per trade and 20+Lots per trade being traded. If gives me even more confidence in FMT.
It makes my mini Lots seem really small!! But if things continue as they have, I will be there soon enough.

See you all in the morning.

M

Hi All,

Todays trade Stopped out @ BE- FXDD Live EA.

This is my 7th week of trading FMT live and I am very happy with the results so far (50%+), and will continue to trade with FMT. At the moment I am focusing on how closely my trades correspond to Marks trades in his results page.

What I am finding very interesting, is that this is the first week that I have noticed such a varying number of results (Mondays trade vs no trade, and Wednesdays BE vs TP trades). Not sure what to make of it all. For now, I will continue to use the new settings TP35, SL 40 and BE20.

I am very humbled by the size of some of the accounts being traded.
A few pages back people were talking about $100K accounts and 5 figure profits, and I have read 14Lots per trade and 20+Lots per trade being traded. If gives me even more confidence in FMT.
It makes my mini Lots seem really small!! But if things continue as they have, I will be there soon enough.

See you all in the morning.

M

That's great news michaelsa, is your 50%+ made by risking 2% and compounding ?:clap:

And the reason for that would be? I think it's great to be able to come to a place like this and read about an EA's up and downs PRIOR to purchasing it. I am sure many people visiting this thread has bought FXM after reading this thread, and I see no reason to make it private

I read every post on this forum before I decided to buy the system. It was one of the main factors influencing my decision. Keep it open, but you can start a private one as well if you want.

1st day for me today on FMT - struck it lucky. Let the EA take the trade on default settings then shut the PC down whilst I went to work :eek:. Switched on just now to see it had taken 55 pips :D

I assume this is because it reverted to the broker settings, and not gone to BE, as the PC was switched off.

Anyway, at 0.1 lots that's about half paid for the system already, long may it continue!
Yes alfonzo, if you turn off the PC, the program stops working and broker stops take over. I made money like this once also - nice surprise but could work both ways.

Stats for 03-23-2011

Live Accounts:

FMT 4.3, EA standard settings: 40 SL, 20 BE, 35 TP
6:30 UK Time, FXSolutions..., Short/Profit, +45.0, Stats since 11-08-2010: Total= +74.0
6:30 UK Time, IBFX.........., Short/Break Even, -0.1, Stats since 01-04-2011: Total= +275.8
6:30 UK Time, PFG Best......, Short/Profit, +40.5, Stats since 03-01-2011: Total= +86.3

Demo Accounts:

FMT 4.3, EA standard settings: 40 SL, 20 BE, 35 TP
6:30 UK Time, PFG Best....., Short/Break Even, +0.4, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +357.6
6:30 UK Time, FXCM........., Short/Break Even, 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +395.2
6:30 UK Time, Alpari(US)..., Short/Break Even, 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +350.8
6:30 UK Time, FXDD........., Short/Break Even, 0.0, Stats since 02-01-2011: Total= +281.5

Notes:

All pip totals include slippage
FXSolutions is the only dealing desk broker

That's great news michaelsa, is your 50%+ made by risking 2% and compounding ?:clap:

Morning Podberry,

I am compounding, but I am being more aggressive and risking between 5% and 8% per trade. A little cheeky, but its working. :clap:

Good trades All

M

Morning Podberry,

I am compounding, but I am being more aggressive and risking between 5% and 8% per trade. A little cheeky, but its working. :clap:

Good trades All

M

Hey, if it works for you then good, just watch out for December though, it could hurt you, I am sure you know that anyway :D

I'm considering buying this system.....what I want to know is do I have to trade on a specific platform to use this system? Also, is the system a black box type of thing or do you see the signal and how it is calculated? From the vids it seems as if it just gives you instructions with no reason.

I would prefer to use my current platform and get the signal on a demo....then apply it on my platform.

Any help would be good.
Thanks

I'm considering buying this system.....what I want to know is do I have to trade on a specific platform to use this system? Also, is the system a black box type of thing or do you see the signal and how it is calculated? From the vids it seems as if it just gives you instructions with no reason.

I would prefer to use my current platform and get the signal on a demo....then apply it on my platform.

Any help would be good.
Thanks

Just buy it! Best thing I did in ages.

Although most people would use the system with an expert adviser (automatic system) within Metatrader you can still enter and exit your trades manually with any other platform. Just that the system installs a template on MT4. You can either run metatrader with a demo account so that you have the price feeds then make the trades on your own platform according to what this tells you to do or seeing as the system is NOT a black box you can learn how to apply the principles and use some other charting software. It is explicitly described once you get inside. Most other systems seem to be full of secrets but this one tells you exactly what to do and you can modify things to suit yourself if you really want to. However it works fine in the mode recommended

Hi Andybissel,

you have to use metatrader4 to see the signal, but you can pass manually your trade with an other platform ... (but you will not have the benefits of the EA)

When you use the product, you see the signal and how it works, you don't see this in the videos because it's the "important secret thing" of the system ;) !

Sometime, dipending of the brokers the signal are not exactly the same, so be careful using you platform and a demo one (If i'm wrong please correct)

Bye

Any help would be good.
Thanks

Thanks for the help wiseambition/Xbourse!

and to answer a previous discussion, there's no way I would buy any system from website testimonials only...having this open forum will definitely aid sales! :)

Hey, if it works for you then good, just watch out for December though, it could hurt you, I am sure you know that anyway :D

Thanks, yip will reduce risk over December or not trade at all. The past 2 years of FMT have had terrible Decembers. (y)

Todays trade- Short FXDD Live EA.

M