ForexMorningTrade System

Note what I said in my previous post. If you have both Smart Live Markets on your desktop, you will see that one is named Smart Live Metatrader, this one uses standard lots. The other is called Smart Live Spread Bet MT4 and this one is the one where 1 lot is the same as betting 1 Pound per pip. If you intend to use the spread-betting platform, it is probably best to remove the other one as it can be confusing. I know that I was confused at first as I thought that I had downloaded he spread-betting platform, but I hadn't. Luckily I was only on demo to start with, so I realised that there was something wrong and so when I opened a live account it was the right platform.
Any of you with a live spread-betting account, if you've made a loss and entitled to the up to 300 Pounds cashback with Smart Live Markets, don't forget to put in your claim. I seem to remember that you only have a week to claim.

There is only 1 smartlive metatrader on my desktop, when opened I have a choice of 2 accounts. So now I understand which one to use all is fine.
If I decide to go live with them after 30 days I will remove and just download the S/B platform.
One annyoing point about the platform is every time I close it and open it up again none of the settings are saved, like the 07:30-09:30 time change in indicators. It just wont store it.

There is only 1 smartlive metatrader on my desktop, when opened I have a choice of 2 accounts. So now I understand which one to use all is fine.
If I decide to go live with them after 30 days I will remove and just download the S/B platform.
One annyoing point about the platform is every time I close it and open it up again none of the settings are saved, like the 07:30-09:30 time change in indicators. It just wont store it.

Are you using SB MT4 demo or the Forex/CFD MT4 demo?

Thanks!, I've been wondering about those differences and I have missed a few TP's because of this

another trick to try to avoid slippage with entry price is to make sure you auto sync your computer with internet time on your computer clock so that you don't get slippage because of time delay on your end. if it does not work because of your firewall then set your computer time to the exact time according to your time zone. not sure if it is important or not because we depend on mt4 time, but hey it's a good idea.

Well had I traded the entire month of DEC (which I didn't) I would have been ahead by 200 pips.

13 good trades
8 neg trades
=5 X 40 pips=200

Last year I know, ended in neg for the month. Humm, I think next year, I may just turn risk down and let it ride. After all, the EA doesn't know what time of year it is if you don't tell it. :D

My guess is that if you take the average of several Decembers that you would be ahead overall. If anyone has done study on that I'd like to know.

Busfare - I hope I'm not speaking out of place - have you tried the " save template" option? For me, this stores all settings within indicators (so no need to reload all time intervals etc.)
Regards, Chris

You have to check your settings by clicking F7 on your chart. If you check it in navigator it always goes back to the default. I made the same mistake.

Thanks everyone for the turbo link. I am going to use the regular version for a little while and then may upgrade.

If anyone is interested, eurusd was successful with the setting of sl 40, tp 35, be 20. 175 pips or so using the same start time on the FMT ea 4.2. I set the BE to be 0+5, this pair seems to either get there or not without a bunch of swings. That would have been a nice temper to gbpusd getting drilled. It was a solid pair in Nov as well.

If anyone is interested, eurusd was successful with the setting of sl 40, tp 35, be 20. 175 pips or so using the same start time on the FMT ea 4.2. I set the BE to be 0+5, this pair seems to either get there or not without a bunch of swings. That would have been a nice temper to gbpusd getting drilled. It was a solid pair in Nov as well.

thanks for that info mudder - obviously worth tracking. Did anyone do any good with the GU JPY pair - don't recall seeing any posts about that lately.

01-03-2011
FMT 4.1
No Trade
0 pips

My stats since 11-08-2010: 8 No Trades, 9 Break Evens, 13 Losses, 11 Profits, Total: -148 pips
Pips include slippage, using standard settings: 40 SL, 20 BE, 35 TP

Tracking Demo Accounts for 01-03-2011:

Short/Profit at non-dealing desk brokers:
PFG Best, 1.55458, 1.55093, +36.5
MB Trading, 1.55466, 1.55045, +42.1

No Trade at non-dealing desk brokers:
IBFX
Alpari(US)
FXCM
FOREX.com
FXDD

No Trade at a 'Live' dealing desk broker:
FXSolutions

one of my indicators (the M) has gone above the line while the other one is deeply under. has given me a no trade signal. I think brokers will vary and today is going to be another one of those where some go short others stay on the sidelines....... (and the others are still away for the holidays!)