ForexMorningTrade System

Yes, short too.
Noticed the Parabolic SAR on my weekly chart has turned south for the first time in several months. Seems we must be in a bear phase for the £

Hope this one works out today, it's been a poor month for the system

Looking at the daily chart, we've had 2 days of indecision. Hence the chop on the 15 min. Now we broke below the range and (fingers crossed) we'll have continuation of downtrend.
And our TP is higher than the last major low, so good chance to hit.

1.57180 short with FxPro.
After seeing FMT ignores strong supports and resistances too many times (lol), I firmly decided to stick to the rule with FMT. :cheesy:

Luckily today is Friday, so this down trend may continue a bit longer... Just my hope ;)

After seeing FMT ignores strong supports and resistances too many times (lol), I firmly decided to stick to the rule with FMT. :cheesy:

Luckily today is Friday, so this down trend may continue a bit longer... Just my hope ;)

You're right, I should not have made a "prediction" and question the system - fatal error.

Used the 20 break even rule so out of the trade this morning for 0
I am wondering if this system has had it's day now?? Just my luck to start a system on the down :(

I am wondering if this system has had it's day now?? Just my luck to start a system on the down :(

I wouldn't give up on a system where there are many months' good data just on the experience of a couple weeks

How about changing your exit strategy, and resetting SL to BE on just half of your trade?

In my analysis of the last couple months there have been roughly the same number of occasions where resetting to BE has prevented 40pips loss and occasions where it has unfortunately stopped you from eventually hitting target profit later that day. It's an insurance that's how I look at it, although currently I have decided just to set a trade, set the stops and let it run

fluegel,

Are you using Fxpro for live trade?

Are you trading the EA or manually?

We reached the trigger to set SL at BE but we have not returned to that level yet.
My trade is stll running with SL @ BE

On backtest I would see the system go sideways for a month or two and then have large number of wins. September was great , October ok, November not so good, so we are ready for a good month or two soon. This is the problem with an EA or any system... you are not sure at what point in the cycle of winning and losing streaks you start trading it at....