ForexMorningTrade System

Yep stop to BE, you want it to go up now to validate the BE stop. Heading back down though Doh.

Closed today at 1.40310 +13 pips. Alpari. There are 1H and 4H support areas, so i decided to close near that point.

first day trading live.

Tadawulfx - SL 40 pips GBPUSD ?????????
- BE EURUSD
Is Tadawulfx not good for FMT?

GBP/USD has been stuck in a range all day, and any body who entered a trade (eg Sell) at around 6.30 London time this morning without having moved SL to BE would still be in. Incredible not to be stopped out or to hit TP within 12 hours

Just logged in to my micro acct for the first time, after working with the demo acct for awhile. Question: why did my momentum and cci indicators "zero out"? Seems like the graph re-started, with no historical data. Will the indicators come back after some set time frame?

This is not good. You may have to right click on the chart and press refresh or restart MT4. There should always be history. Otherwise check in Tools, Options, Charts to see how many bars you are allowing in history.

Just logged in to my micro acct for the first time, after working with the demo acct for awhile. Question: why did my momentum and cci indicators "zero out"? Seems like the graph re-started, with no historical data. Will the indicators come back after some set time frame?

Monday's results. GBPUSD.
6.30 AM - approx starting price short @ 1.6140 for TP of 1.6105, SL, 1.6180.
Anybody who set this and walked away (or carried on watching anxiously) without adjusting SL to BE an hour or so later, or forcing an exit, would have been kept in the trade until almost midnight GMT, then collected profit. (For some reason the price took a steep dive).

This was probably the quietest day of trading I can remember seeing, ranging mosting between 1.6120 and 1.6160

Best wishes everybody for a successful run and a few more wins this week.