ForexMorningTrade System

With hindsight, I see that the signal and winning trade came one bar after FMT issued its "No Trade" signal. I now trade with the EA, so I didn't watch the price action (actually, I was sleeping), but I wonder if delayed signals can be taken manually for high probability trades?

With hindsight, I see that the signal and winning trade came one bar after FMT issued its "No Trade" signal. I now trade with the EA, so I didn't watch the price action (actually, I was sleeping), but I wonder if delayed signals can be taken manually for high probability trades?

I wrote to mark. He is modifying the EA, for trading when signal come good or exit when signal come bad , during the 2 hours trade

I wrote to mark. He is modifying the EA, for trading when signal come good or exit when signal come bad , during the 2 hours trade

Great. But please post when the EA changes. Last time some people of this forum complained that Mark hadn't notified them when he updated the EA.

Great. But please post when the EA changes. Last time some people of this forum complained that Mark hadn't notified them when he updated the EA.

I'm new to using the EA, if and when Mark updates the EA, will we get an updated version, or do we have to contact Mark to get an update. Also, how would we know there was an update? I bought my version 3 weeks ago, so I think it is the latest version. Thanks for all the help on this site!

I'm new to using the EA, if and when Mark updates the EA, will we get an updated version, or do we have to contact Mark to get an update. Also, how would we know there was an update? I bought my version 3 weeks ago, so I think it is the latest version. Thanks for all the help on this site!
Go in the member area and look for update; you will see the las EA
You can also write to Mark and ask the updates you wish.
I have asked mark to open trade during the 2 h time if the 2 indicators are ok and not only at the 5.30 GMT

Go in the member area and look for update; you will see the las EA
You can also write to Mark and ask the updates you wish.
I have asked mark to open trade during the 2 h time if the 2 indicators are ok and not only at the 5.30 GMT

Hi Pierre

So the new version will trade if there's any positive signal from 5:30 to 7:30?

Thanks for contacting Mark
Sandy

This is an interesting thread and system that I'm right now looking at closely. It would be great to hear from someone that has traded this for a while (don't really know how long it's been for sale but many people post telling of great results but only for like 4 days back or so) and see what they have to say about its profitability. The site sure does claim great results and I have no reason to doubt it, I just want to confirm its forward tested results.

Thanks for any feedback!

This is an interesting thread and system that I'm right now looking at closely. It would be great to hear from someone that has traded this for a while (don't really know how long it's been for sale but many people post telling of great results but only for like 4 days back or so) and see what they have to say about its profitability. The site sure does claim great results and I have no reason to doubt it, I just want to confirm its forward tested results.

Thanks for any feedback!

Hi RumbleMonk

I started on October 1 (after reading through this thread for a while).

I trade a micro account - small amounts, I'd recouped the purchase price by week3.:clap:

I intend to gradually increase the amount I trade possibly to 2% of my account. I see FMT as an addition to my trading method (which I'm trying to develop).

Of course it could all change - but you do have the recorded results going back over a large number of months to draw comfort from when you have a "no win day".;)

In any case good luck with your trading:)

Do yoy trade these two pairs on the same time and parameters as the GU pair?

Yes that is correct. I don't let the EA open the trade though. I analyze a bit before deciding if the FMT indicator got it right. This is probably more work than I will care to do moving forward. Since the GU is the most reliable I will just increase my risk with this pair.

I did not follow Mark's rules for the complete month of Oct. I have moved back to 40 pip take profit and SL and will hope for the best in Nov. but I did end with a 200 pip profit for the month with minimal effort. I am please with my investment.

Test

Here's the test GU GJ and EU of FMT
model 90%

Test modelled 90% (by tick) from 1-december 2007

Jade is GMT+1 then I substacted 1 h from server

PAIR STARGMT BREAKEVEN PROFIT FACTOR
GU ------5 ------------- 24-----------------------1.70
GU ----- 5.30----------24------------------------1.62 ........> default
GU ------5.30----------10------------------------1.55
GU------1--------------24------------------------1.03
GU------8 -------------24------------------------0.88
GJPY---5.30---------24------------------------1.35
EU------14-------------24------------------------1.13
EU -----14.30---------24----------------------- 1.07
EU -----10.30---------24------------------------0.84

If someone will the test I can send him

Mark is right; the more profitable is GU (maybe at 5 GMT) EU is poor

Last edited:
Re: Test

My plan is to focus on GU and increase the allocation. What I still waffle on is using 40 TP. I vary from 30 to 32 pips TP depending on how the setup looks. (y)

Re: Test

My plan is to focus on GU and increase the allocation. What I still waffle on is using 40 TP. I vary from 30 to 32 pips TP depending on how the setup looks. (y)

How did you do this month compared to Mark's results:?:

Hi. I was wondering since there is a Daylight Savings Change in London this weekend when should we make the change for the FMT start time? In the manual it says 05:30GMT which for me is 12:30am CST, since I live in Texas. The broker I am using is FXDD so on my demo tests that is a server/chart time of 08:30 which is now equal to 05:30 GMT and 06:30am in London. Does anybody know what to do for this week?

Thanks!

Shawn