ForexMorningTrade System

I use Alpari UK classic live account, using both the standard fixed 40 pips up/down EA and the trail stop version. Have tilted the cards in my favour a little by setting TP to 32 and kept SL at 40 on the fixed version, and trailing at 30 with TP at 60 on the trail stop version. EA's both working fine and am pleased with Alpari UK's response time, trades opening within 1/2 pips from 5:15am close, so no complaints there.

I also set the Alpari UK account up via cashbackforex.com, who allegedly will rebate me 0.25 pips per round trade, only recently started trading live so looking forward to seeing if the amount I get rebated agrees to what I think I will get! Worth the effort I think as with a spread on cable of 2 pips, that's a quarter of my trading cost back for doing nothing...

Good luck trading to all, I always look at this board to see how the other happy FMT'ers are faring on the treacherous forex seas, if you're looking for an edge in forex I do believe the FMT system gives you that,

Catfish

Which EA do you use? please give me that both EA's copy

I use Alpari UK classic live account,

I also set the Alpari UK account up via cashbackforex.com, who allegedly will rebate me 0.25 pips per round trade, ........ spread on cable of 2 pips, that's a quarter of my trading cost back for doing nothing...

Catfish

OK , I used also that, but it will be only 1/2 from a quarter, 0.25 from 2.00 :)

but better then nothing
good trading

Yep, me too. Discovered a while ago, I get more pips in the long run if TP is 30. :cheesy:

Yes agree, although I'm slightly greedier at TP 32/SL 40. So many times it moves just into +30 pips territory before bouncing massively back in the opposite direction, at +40 TP it's a case so often of so near, yet so far (like last week)... I am happy to grab 32 pips and do without the longer wait and sweating that seems to happen with getting to +40! Sometimes wonder if I should set an order to open the opposite direction, just above/below 40 pip SL level, but would probably get ripped apart in a ranging market, methinks I'll be good and just stick to the plan - 'cos it works... :)

Dukascopy

Hello all

:?: Thanks Mark for this ea, please if anybody there know about java, please let me know, i use JFOREX (Dukascopy), no mt4, and i need to convert this ea into java

Regards

Jose

Yes agree, although I'm slightly greedier at TP 32/SL 40. So many times it moves just into +30 pips territory before bouncing massively back in the opposite direction, at +40 TP it's a case so often of so near, yet so far (like last week)... I am happy to grab 32 pips and do without the longer wait and sweating that seems to happen with getting to +40! Sometimes wonder if I should set an order to open the opposite direction, just above/below 40 pip SL level, but would probably get ripped apart in a ranging market, methinks I'll be good and just stick to the plan - 'cos it works... :)

I too was tempted to place a manual trade but not in opposite direction. Instead I thought to sell on the pull back; had I done that last night I would have done quite well.

Funny you should say that because I am working on an EA that will do something like that. When MT makes a trade, as soon as the 30 pips are hit, it will make exact opposite trade as the first open. Many times the market will go 30-50 pips in the direction the MT EA opens and then retracts a bunch. I did back testing as far as I could go and average about 336 pips a month with that system.

Funny you should say that because I am working on an EA that will do something like that. When MT makes a trade, as soon as the 30 pips are hit, it will make exact opposite trade as the first open. Many times the market will go 30-50 pips in the direction the MT EA opens and then retracts a bunch. I did back testing as far as I could go and average about 336 pips a month with that system.

What stop do you use? If you use a 40 SL, you would have a double or nothing bet. You could get the same result by doubling your original FMT trade's lot size.

It would be nice to do if it worked with a 25 SL. That way, you would at least save 15 pips.

What stop do you use? If you use a 40 SL, you would have a double or nothing bet. You could get the same result by doubling your original FMT trade's lot size.

It would be nice to do if it worked with a 25 SL. That way, you would at least save 15 pips.

SL on trade one is 40 pips + spread so for me, 44 pips. TP is 30. I see what you are saying about just doubling first trade and just trading one time. Except there are times when first trade goes bad and second goes good so that would make up for most of the pips lost -15 pips. In my testing I went as far back as I could, tested first trade only, added up all wins and losses, subtracted losses from wins and got good results as demonstrated from everyone. The second test I only tested the second trade and came out way ahead as did the first trade. Then I added up all wins and losses from both trades from January to now. I got a positive 2,355 pips in about 7 months and an average of 336 pips a month.
I looked too of how many first good trades were taken away by a second trade loss and it wasn't very many.

What I would do is go down on my risk a little but the two combined would be higher then only one trade. Example: I currently am risking 8% a trade. If I take it down to 5% a trade but I could get a potential of 60 pips instead of 30. There were very few times, I think twice in 7 months, that there were double losses. Hence, a win took away most of the loss so instead of loosing 5% maybe only loosing 2% for the day.

There are so many wins that out-way the losses it's seems very profitable and good money management. ;)

Very interesting ! I have noticed the same pattern. Look forward to your updates on this addition to the system.

SL on trade one is 40 pips + spread so for me, 44 pips. TP is 30. I see what you are saying about just doubling first trade and just trading one time. Except there are times when first trade goes bad and second goes good so that would make up for most of the pips lost -15 pips. In my testing I went as far back as I could, tested first trade only, added up all wins and losses, subtracted losses from wins and got good results as demonstrated from everyone. The second test I only tested the second trade and came out way ahead as did the first trade. Then I added up all wins and losses from both trades from January to now. I got a positive 2,355 pips in about 7 months and an average of 336 pips a month.
I looked too of how many first good trades were taken away by a second trade loss and it wasn't very many.

What I would do is go down on my risk a little but the two combined would be higher then only one trade. Example: I currently am risking 8% a trade. If I take it down to 5% a trade but I could get a potential of 60 pips instead of 30. There were very few times, I think twice in 7 months, that there were double losses. Hence, a win took away most of the loss so instead of loosing 5% maybe only loosing 2% for the day.

There are so many wins that out-way the losses it's seems very profitable and good money management. ;)

Sounds good. Thanks for the info.

I'd like to let you know that one of my friends started a chat group on Skype dedicated to Forex Morning Trade. If you want to join, send him a skype message to fx.ron
Only for customers.

I'll be there online too from time to time, so we can commend the trades as they develop during the day.

Mark

Hi Mark, I did send a message to fx.ron, but have not heard back. Please will you request Ron to add me to the chat group. Thanks. Vish