ForexMorningTrade System

Today, I had problems with corrupted data in the historical database of MT4 this morning. This caused an erroneous 'Long' flagging.Hence my question to the forum when I saw that other people took a short. I had it solved by downloading all the software and data of the provider again.
Unfortunately, it was a loss for the day as well, because I took the long position.

Last edited:
Weird, I use the EA to trade with IBFX and it didn't get the signal. Anyone else with IBFX not get the trade?

Another easy TP=30 hit , that's 4 TP's and a BE for the week, +120 pips, good week :)

cheers !

This journal's open to the Public? I have skipped through this thread and mentioned of Indicator "A" and "B" were mentioned. Maybe this been mentioned but if the Owner of FMT is allowing the "rules" to be posted here, then why is he selling the System? How does that "protect" the Purchasers? Another question which is obvious is why is a Public Forum used?

This journal's open to the Public? I have skipped through this thread and mentioned of Indicator "A" and "B" were mentioned. Maybe this been mentioned but if the Owner of FMT is allowing the "rules" to be posted here, then why is he selling the System? How does that "protect" the Purchasers? Another question which is obvious is why is a Public Forum used?
:sneaky: dont know what you are talking about i am happy this week ended with +75 pips :smart:

Hi all,

I never allowed anybody to post the rules of the system here, the common sense should prevent the users telling out the system they paid for.

So I ask everybody to NOT post rules of the system here.
If you are interested in the system go and buy it. I believe it is worth its value.

This thread was supposed to be only my trading journal at first. I never expected it to grow that big. Well, we all learn from our bad decisions.
On the other hand, I'm glad that there is such a community around my system.

Hi all,

I never allowed anybody to post the rules of the system here, the common sense should prevent the users telling out the system they paid for.

If you are interested in the system go and buy it. I believe it is worth its value.

This thread was supposed to be only my trading journal at first. I never expected it to grow that big. Well, we all learn from our bad decisions.

Hi Mark. I bought FMT 2 days ago and therefore was brought to this thread:)

You know how it is with Public forums... You just can't control the information that is being led out. I just wished there were more "privacy" to protect Purchasers who paid 97$. Great system... Diversified a portion of funds to trade it. Thanks!

Thanks Mark,
Your system is brilliant !
As far as the cost, it's peanuts compared to it's worth, I recovered that in a week !
I did not see where the rules of the system were posted, but it's a bloody shame whoever did it, that they couldn't use their head for something more than a hat rack !

cheers !

I hope the size of this public forum and the members' testimonials help Mark sell many more FMT packages to, of course, small fries like me.

As much as I'd like a private forum, I'd like Mark to do whatever it takes to make this worthwhile. And to encourage him to make add-ons, such as an indicator or EA for catching the many counter-moves that follow our trades.

Hi all,

Marc I bought the system about a week or two ago and couldn't tell the rules from the thread - of course i may be forex illiterate. I think it is brilliant and like your input and flexibility. Many thanks

Hi JRJ,you are not alone we must all go threw that procees otherwise you will not learn and respect the market,i have been trading live for 3yrs now,i made alot of money thankfully when i first started that i had a nice big bank,then for no reason i would change things cos i suffered a few losses and was not willing to accept and gave alot back(but im still up)so the best advice i can give you is money management,its the only way to success and beat fear and greed,good luck with your journey

Thank you, getting steadier.

I'd like to let you know that one of my friends started a chat group on Skype dedicated to Forex Morning Trade. If you want to join, send him a skype message to fx.ron
Only for customers.

I'll be there online too from time to time, so we can commend the trades as they develop during the day.

Mark

Weird, I use the EA to trade with IBFX and it didn't get the signal. Anyone else with IBFX not get the trade?

Yeah no signal for me either on IBFX so 2wins 2 losses for the week trading manually 40tp 40 sl,may considering dropping t/p to 30.Only my first week trading this system.

Hello all,

I recently purchased FMT it looks very promising after reading 156 pages of this thread. I have been trading manually and with different EA for 2 years. Still very new. I look forward to learning and making money with all of you.

Cheers:cheers:

Been successfully using t/p of 30 and s/l of 40 since the beginning. This week was a perfect 5-0 (+150 pips)!!!

Excellent. Did you notice you were missing a lot of wins with the suggested 40 TP?

Not too concerned about that. I catch more wins with a 30 t/p than a 40 t/p. Besides, my daily goal is just 20 pips, so if the strategy can assist in any way with that, I'm happy.

Yeah no signal for me either on IBFX so 2wins 2 losses for the week trading manually 40tp 40 sl,may considering dropping t/p to 30.Only my first week trading this system.

Mark was kind enough to inform me that apparently thomson-reuters dealing application went down around the time to make the trade for some brokers. I checked with IBFX and they claim there was no interruption with the GBP/USD feed but the fact that both of us had the same issue seems more than coincidence.