ForexMorningTrade System

Good morning all,
no trade today.: oscillators on opposite side.
Go back to sleep :sleep:
So long :sleep:

visually they both look on the right side for a long?? Do you use the read-out?

Maybe indecision with FOMC rate decision tomorrow even though it should remain unchanged? got a buy signal on eur/usd, but not taking it... I will look at another system for a trade. There was only a 44 pip move from open to now on the daily, and usually the gbp/usd daily candle is around 65 pips by this time, ie so it is missing one move of about 20 pips. Either that means a big move is coming or there is great indecision...

GJ - OK I'm out +60 pips enough already.

HI Maxmerlin,

I got a sell signal/EA trade on my GJ as well, but the EA did not modify the trade for SL and TP at all, even though I had those set in my inputs. Luckily I came back and saw 63 pips profit and closed it manually. Did you or anyone else have that problem?

has anyone did backtesting on hourly chart for EURUSD? I am new to this forum.:)

HI Red,

I don't think so, this system is for the 15 minute time frame. Click on the attachment icon and you will see people's backtests there, I think there is one for the Eur/USD.

Blue ~ Happy like the sky ~

HI Red,

I don't think so, this system is for the 15 minute time frame. Click on the attachment icon and you will see people's backtests there, I think there is one for the Eur/USD.

Blue ~ Happy like the sky ~

Hi Bluedancer,

Thanks! I will take a look at the attachments. :)

HI Maxmerlin,

I got a sell signal/EA trade on my GJ as well, but the EA did not modify the trade for SL and TP at all, even though I had those set in my inputs. Luckily I came back and saw 63 pips profit and closed it manually. Did you or anyone else have that problem?

For today, i disabled the EA and manually executed d trades bcos i see GU and GJ momentum & CCI data is not d same. However, GU eventually followed GJ and went down. I skipped GU. Today's market is like a news spike even though FF says GBP news will be out in anotther hour or so. :-0

For today, i disabled the EA and manually executed d trades bcos i see GU and GJ momentum & CCI data is not d same. However, GU eventually followed GJ and went down. I skipped GU. Today's market is like a news spike even though FF says GBP news will be out in anotther hour or so. :-0

Figures worse than expected, watch it go then pull back.

Thanks, ya I was suspect of GU, but did get some sell pips after seeing GJ go on my demo.

will see what fomc in US comes up with in 8.5 hrs... :sleep:

Hi everyone

I am ne to FMT - 2 trades(1win 1loss). I am very excited about the system and look forward to trading it. I see that some of you are trading the GBP/JPY also. Does it work or should you stick to the GBP/USD?

Jacques

my results today:

GbpUsd: no signal, NO Trade
GbpJpy: sell trade triggered, +93 pips (TP=80)
EurUsd London: buy trade triggered, +30 pips TP
EurUsd NY: buy signal, trade still in progress...

cheers !

UPDATE: EurUsd, NY trade came back to BE. Was 7 pips short of my 30 TP.

Last edited:
Hi everyone

I am ne to FMT - 2 trades(1win 1loss). I am very excited about the system and look forward to trading it. I see that some of you are trading the GBP/JPY also. Does it work or should you stick to the GBP/USD?

Jacques

Hi jacquespienaar

I’d just stick to the rules in the pdf and you’ll do just fine. There are some other flavours of the system floating around here but they’re mainly personal additional versions along side the main one you have.
Once you’ve perfected the main system “gbpusd” and are comfortable, then maybe look at the other versions knocking around :)

hi all,

Mark said the FMT EA robot best setting is:
ProfitTargetPips=80, StopLossPips=40, BreakEvenAtPipsProfit=24, TrailingStopPips=40

Has anyone traded this setting live and real money yet.

bye