ForexMorningTrade System

Just wanted to say hi to everybody and to tell you how much I'm enjoying all the conversations, I purchased the FMT pretty much on the day it was launched and so far I have been very impressed, also the way that Mark has dealt with any enquiries has impressed me immensely.
I have been trading for about 10 years and have concentrated on Fx over the last three years. Apart from Mark's system I also trade the Forex Rebellion which I also have a reasonable amount of success with. It is so impressive to see so many people from different parts of the world all interacting on the same theme lets keep in up.
Happy Trading....

:confused: Does anybody have an ongoing trade from last night? I have an EA trade that started at 07:30 GMT and is still ongoing showing profits and losses. The EA started the trade at 08:30 (normal time) and took profit at 40 pips yet this 07:30 trade is still running.

Ed,

I checked and I can trade any lot size. I downloaded the latest EA and it ran perfectly last night. I had it set for 30 pips TP and I woke up to 30 pips profit. I think some of the problem was because of requoting along with Momemtun actually being just below out of the acceptable range (I'm talking by +-.0001). Will keep an eye on the actual numbers and less on the visual of the chart. Thanks for all your suggests, love the community that this system has developed.

Mitch

Been reading the thread for a couple of weeks now since I purchased FMT. So far I have been very impressed with the system . Last week my Ea was working fine but last night it did not take the buy trade which went on to be successful. I am not sure why this happened as I did not change anything from last week. I did download the new version this morning and have it loaded and ready to go. Hopefully this will solve the issue. I hope it is not my broker (ibfx) playing games to try to render the Ea useless. I went thru this with FAPTURBO when I was making some money and then all of a sudden the spreads went thru the roof when it was time to trade basically rendering it useless. I hope this is not the case because the trading time of FMT isnt real convenient for me. Just curious as to others having this issue and what brokers they are using. Looking forward to being involved with this group and hopefully we can have some success together.

I haven't had problems with either version of the EA but for me, last night I had two accounts that worked fine and one that didn't. The one that didn't, I had it running on two charts and wondering if that is conflicting.
I use FXDD and TDFX. TDFX has fixed spreads so no worries of spread increase when EA trades.

Marc.....would it be possible to code the EA so it operates in stealth mode so Brokers cannot see your S/L & T/P.
I know some EA's have this. The S/L & T/P stays on your computer away from the broker and kicks in to the Broker whenever the computer triggers it.

I'm not sure I like that because what if the power goes out or I want to shut off my computer after the trade is made? Just playing the devil's :devilish: advocate. ;)

Ed,

I checked and I can trade any lot size. I downloaded the latest EA and it ran perfectly last night. I had it set for 30 pips TP and I woke up to 30 pips profit. I think some of the problem was because of requoting along with Momemtun actually being just below out of the acceptable range (I'm talking by +-.0001). Will keep an eye on the actual numbers and less on the visual of the chart. Thanks for all your suggests, love the community that this system has developed.

Mitch

Well done Mitch ..(y)

So, you are on board with successful trades, good for you !

I had 40 pips TP with GbpUsd...:D
GbpJpy had sell signal but no trade..:(
EurUsd buy triggered for 30 pips TP ..:D
EurUsd, NY had sell signal, but no trade..:confused:

cheers !

What ever system you use will have a drawdown(lossing streak)this is why its so inportant not to risk more than you should,and when you get those good runs it will be ok and make up for losses (nothing is gauranted in this game)and change that broker you have only been there 6 months and there doing it already,try FXCM what a differance and it takes about 5days to get your money in your account

I look at it this way,, I count up all the win's in pips for the month and all the losses in pips for the month. Subtract the losses from the wins and there is your pip-gain for the month. I did that since Jan and with the risk I choose, my worst months were April and May, 2010 and still got a 20% gain for the month. Not bad.

Well done Mitch ..(y)

So, you are on board with successful trades, good for you !

I had 40 pips TP with GbpUsd...:D
GbpJpy had sell signal but no trade..:(
EurUsd buy triggered for 30 pips TP ..:D
EurUsd, NY had sell signal, but no trade..:confused:

cheers !

Hammy The buy trade on EU triggered at London:sleep:

No trades on EU but GU triggered:clap:

:confused: Does anybody have an ongoing trade from last night? I have an EA trade that started at 07:30 GMT and is still ongoing showing profits and losses. The EA started the trade at 08:30 (normal time) and took profit at 40 pips yet this 07:30 trade is still running.

It should have close in profit within 45 minutes so hope you manually cut it off as now the market reversed and neg 60 pips from open. :confused:

I would like to ask few things, maybe OT but in these days I got to know you guys (and gals) more and more so I would like to know the way you trade since I trust you and your experience.
I mean:
1) do you have multiple screens to follow the trades on?
2) What are your favourite timeframe?
3) Do you have just one or two pairs that you follow or keep your orizons open wide and check more pairs than 1 or 3?
4) Any tips due to your experience?

By the way, does anybody know the reason for this more than 100 pips rally of Eur/Usd starting at 9.15 EST (NY time)? It' s because of the news?
I decided to trade just in the morning (the european morning) but when I see this kind of moves I keep asking myself if it is a good idea to stay out in the afternoon.
Thank you :)

Last edited:
I would like to ask few things, maybe OT but in these days I got to know you guys (and gals) more and more so I would like to know the way you trade since I trust you and your experience.
I mean:
3) Do you have just one or two pairs that you follow or keep your orizons open wide and check more pairs than 1 or 3?

By the way, does anybody know the reason for this more than 100 pips rally of Eur/Usd starting at 9.15 EST (NY time)? It' s because of the news?
I decided to trade just in the morning (the european morning) but when I see this kind of moves I keep asking myself if it is a good idea to stay out in the afternoon.
IMHO Yes stay out and start afresh at london opening:cheesy:

I mean:

1. No, don't need it in my opion
2. 1 hr
3. I look at about 6 pairs but like to see the movers like GBP, JPY and EUR

After spending tons of $ in educating myself and loosing a ton of $ in bad trades and bad money management, I've learned one thing. Use proper MM and follow a system that has proven track record. I am a fan of good signal services too. That's how I make it. ;)

It should have close in profit within 45 minutes so hope you manually cut it off as now the market reversed and neg 60 pips from open. :confused:

I let it run for awhile. At one time it was down 28 pips a couple hours later it was + 58 pips. Not taking any more chances, I closed it manually with 58 pips (y). I just want to know why it opened two trades.