ForexMorningTrade System

OK... wierd...

Did anyone's EA double clutch and open two orders? Mine seemed to do that and luckily they both won, but I'd really like to know why that happened?

No mate i dont like EA but great for you,may be yours has feelings and was gutted it lost the last trade,but seriously i think you should email Mark direct for that just in case

OK... wierd...

Did anyone's EA double clutch and open two orders? Mine seemed to do that and luckily they both won, but I'd really like to know why that happened?

Mmmh...
Maybe because you attached the EA on more than one Gbp/Usd chart or on different computers with you account open on both?

Or maybe the EA feels comfortable in your chart and wanted to make a favour to you ;)

Mmmh...
Maybe because you attached the EA on more than one Gbp/Usd chart or on different computers with you account open on both?

Or maybe the EA feels comfortable in your chart and wanted to make a favour to you ;)

Fabius,

That was it I believe... I figured it out after I looked at it. I had it attached to one chart but had another open doing research on the NY open. Probably traded off that one as well I'm sure. Thanks for the input.

I apologize for this short OT but could someone explain me in plain English how I can put a picture on my profile and a fixed signature at the end of my posts?
Thank you :)

Fabius,

That was it I believe... I figured it out after I looked at it. I had it attached to one chart but had another open doing research on the NY open. Probably traded off that one as well I'm sure. Thanks for the input.

(y)

Ok you know more than me mate amd yourself

Uh, I thought he was a kind of symbol among english-greek people, specially those born in the sixties and seventies but maybe you are too young... ;)
Kalimera!

Ok guys, is there anybody who want to ride Gbp/Usd or Eur/Usd on 16.30 like it's been suggested posts ago? It's not greed, it's just testing... :whistling
Could it be thought as a "spin-off" of FMT?