ForexMorningTrade System

i am getting on my Expert Tab = FX Morning Trade GBPUSD M15:Not Time: and why is that ? repeating every few seconds

i am getting on my Expert Tab = FX Morning Trade GBPUSD M15:Not Time: and why is that ? repeating every few seconds

Hi! Mark fixed that with a new download of the indicator. Go to the website download page and re-install the Indicator to your program files. You don't have to re-install the EA. And then reload the Template. You will have to reload the EA onto the chart as well so make a note of your settings.

blue:)

Hi! Mark fixed that with a new download of the indicator. Go to the website download page and re-install the Indicator to your program files. You don't have to re-install the EA. And then reload the Template. You will have to reload the EA onto the chart as well so make a note of your settings.

blue:)
thanks blue:cheesy:

hi mitch who is your broker what was your lot settings and have traded same lotsizes b4:cool:

My broker is Forex.com and they claim to be at GMT. I test live with a small account ($300), don't like to trade demo, not realistic. I have been trying to trade at the 0.1 lot level, I'm going to try tonight at 0.05. I think the one trade the EA has taken was at 0.05 lots.

Mitch

My broker is Forex.com and they claim to be at GMT. I test live with a small account ($300), don't like to trade demo, not realistic. I have been trying to trade at the 0.1 lot level, I'm going to try tonight at 0.05. I think the one trade the EA has taken was at 0.05 lots.

Mitch

the min micro lot is 0.05 or you get lesser like 0.01, if so make sure all the indicator and EA with same settings. Like trading hours SL PT values Should be identical. also on your MT4 Tools, Options Expert Advisor Tab check whether Allow Live trading is ticked:)

the min micro lot is 0.05 or you get lesser like 0.01, if so make sure all the indicator and EA with same settings. Like trading hours SL PT values Should be identical. also on your MT4 Tools, Options Expert Advisor Tab check whether Allow Live trading is ticked:)

Thanks

No trade from the EA this morning, and can't see any reason as everything lined up for a short. I don't like technically unreliable EAs. Trading is hard enough in itself without having to fight the technology too. It'll be refund time if there are too many repeats. Waiting for reply from support now.

Support and Resistance levels are creating havoc!!
Yesterday the resistance level failed to break up and the trade ended in a loss..
Today the support level (1.5353) seems to fail breaking down..
Seems like two consecutive losses this week...
Any solution for dealing with the Support and resistance level MARK??

I had another indicator detect the strong move to the upside and decided to hedge the trade. Glad I did.

I entered the trade at 1.5364. Well, the EA did, but I was checking that it was doing the right thing.
While I am writing these lines, the price has just hit my SL at 1.5404 :confused:.
Two losses in a row... :(

Strange candles today, with long shadows and/or long bodies.
The candle that hit my stop was 35 pips long (on M5 chart)... :eek:

It seems today there are no news affecting GBP so I am wondering why this strange behavior.

Last edited:
No trade from the EA this morning, and can't see any reason as everything lined up for a short. I don't like technically unreliable EAs. Trading is hard enough in itself without having to fight the technology too. It'll be refund time if there are too many repeats. Waiting for reply from support now.

SandyW, have you check your expert log? I'm running the EA on 4 accounts, 2 Alpari, FXDD and FX Sol. FXDD and FX Sol opened trade, the 2 Alapri didn't. I checked my logs, the EA attempted to open trade but was rejected due requote.

If Mark can revise the EA to attempt another trade execution after requote, that'll be ideal.

SandyW, have you check your expert log? I'm running the EA on 4 accounts, 2 Alpari, FXDD and FX Sol. FXDD and FX Sol opened trade, the 2 Alapri didn't. I checked my logs, the EA attempted to open trade but was rejected due requote.

If Mark can revise the EA to attempt another trade execution after requote, that'll be ideal.

I'll look at the requote problem with the EA

exactly the same happened to me, requoted but the trade didn't actually open.

I'm Alpari too.

My logs:

Code:
06:30:31 ForexMorningTrade_EA GBPUSD,M15: 2010.09.07 07:30 Processing, 2010.09.0707:30
06:30:31 ForexMorningTrade_EA GBPUSD,M15: Momentum 99.8555 : -14.4467
06:30:31 ForexMorningTrade_EA GBPUSD,M15: CCI: -109.808
06:30:31 ForexMorningTrade_EA GBPUSD,M15: 2010.09.07 07:30 Signal: -1
06:30:31 ForexMorningTrade_EA GBPUSD,M15: 2010.09.07 07:30 Sending order, price: 1.53648000, SL: 1.54048000, PT: 1.53248000, Lots: 0.20000000, Magic: 12345, Comment: FMT
06:30:31 stdlib GBPUSD,M15: loaded successfully
06:30:31 ForexMorningTrade_EA GBPUSD,M15: 2010.09.07 07:30 Error opening order : 138 : requote

Hi Guys,
I wonder if anyone else has done a long term backtest on this system.
If so, what do you think about the results before September 2006?
- Scary what?

How are we to detect the start of something like that, any ideas?

Ian

Can u share that indicator??
iam feeling very upset after losing twice..
please help..

I perfectly understand your feeling since it's mine too, but backtesting this system, shows that it works. Not always, but it works more often than it fails.
I believe that if you stick to the rules, you'll have more wins than losses and at the end of the month this is what is important :)

Best of luck :clover: