ForexMorningTrade System

Thanks bluedancer. Can I ask something else..are you using the EA to start a trade with a spreadbetting company? I am using ETX and haven't worked out if i can set it up automatically yet.
J

Thanks bluedancer. Can I ask something else..are you using the EA to start a trade with a spreadbetting company? I am using ETX and haven't worked out if i can set it up automatically yet.
J

No JR I use a broker, I live in Canada...

Impressive candles down and up on M5 chart... :eek:
I don't wanna watch it, maybe I should better go back to sleep a couple of hours and let the trade make its work alone.

No, I am going to read another chapter of Bernard Lewis' book "The Assassins: A radical sect in Islam" :smart:

Are you still nervous Bluedancer? Take a big breath and relax ;)

Impressive candles down and up on M5 chart... :eek:
I don't wanna watch it, maybe I should better go back to sleep a couple of hours and let the trade make its work alone.

No, I am going to read another chapter of Bernard Lewis' book "The Assassins: A radical sect in Islam" :smart:

Are you still nervous Bluedancer? Take a big breath and relax ;)

Good morning sleepy head have a good day off to work

In at 1.5699 at Alpari-US.
Using SL and TS 40. Stop quickly lowered 15 pips.
Profit at 80.
Using .03 micros until I have a few weeks confidence in the system.
But I'm confident enough to go to sleep.

Good morning sleepy head have a good day off to work

I don't understand: it means that now you are working outside, or that you are enjoing a day without work?
Or you are referring to me? Sometimes English makes things really unclear for me. Or it's just because I have only 5 hours sleeping... :sleep:

Profit at 80.

hmm how did you get 1.5699? maybe you mean 1.5669?

Profit at 80.

THAT 's a good point of view that I think I am gonna subscribe to (uh, I made a rhyme! :cheesy:)

Would someone please explain the reason for the cable's strange behaviour? :eek:

If Mark's profit model holds up, Forex Morning will be my sleeping pill.

Earlier, I set up the EA on my MacBook, running Crossover, a Windows emulator, because it's more stable than my XP Pro system. Seems to work, except for one thing: It uses a different beginning time every day. Does anybody know how I might fix this?
Because of stability, I would like to use my Macs instead of VPS.
If Forex Morning is locked into Windows, I'm wondering if it would be worth $30 a month, on top of the spread, to use VPS to trade 1 lots.

Its turning ugly :mad:

It's testing daily pivot and Fibo 38,2.
And sma20.

And... Could someone put other resistances on the price's head in order it to smash and collapse down? :eek:

I see that last days, movements are very erratic and not so smooth and clear.
On the other pairs too.
:?:

Last edited:
My 40 pip trailing stop is moving pip by pip, now at 693

Mine is standing still... :confused:
I put it at 24

By the way...

Go go go (down)! Cable go down!​

cheerleader-toss-2.gif

The trailing stop moved my SL at BE.
Blue, does your 40 pips TS move even though the price hasn't reached +40 starting from entry point?
Mine moved to BE only when the price moved +24 pips from my entry. Until that moment stayed at -40.
:?: