ForexMorningTrade System

QUOTE=Mario Loops;1261444]Mine hit target but never closed,break evens now[/QUOTE]

Hey mine didn't close at 1.5212 too even though it was exactly 40 pips! :eek:
Who is messing with me? :mad:

I do hate when things like this happen :shuriken:

Last edited:
Patience young Pipswalker. Use the force! (Or pay a commission for your broker)

You are right master Pipwan Kenobi, but I'd rather prefer to go to the broker's offices and communicate one to one to its crew that I am sooooooooo upset of the constant no signal of the platform and the requoting :(

Hit my SL at BE.
I didn't lose neither I won since it clearly hit the TP level.
Something weird happened with this broker...
I don't know if I want to stay with it any longer (n)

Just hit tp! Another $400 in the bag. Thanks Marc!

Ha .. you must have a very good broker or you entered at a better price than most

I believe the target was 1.56112 and on my two brokers the price dropped to 1.5611 and 1.56106

Allowing for spread and slippage I don't think the buy would trigger.

Somebody tell me different on the above figures

Gil

Like I said before Pipswalkers: There is no borderline - everything is black or white. Do or do not - there is no try. Going to sleep now. May the force be with you. :)

Hit my SL at BE.

I don't think anything weird happened. You will find that you need to go through the target by a pip or 2 to close the trade

Like I said before Pipswalkers: There is no borderline - everything is black or white. Do or do not - there is no try. Going to sleep now. May the force be with you. :)

What price did you get on?

Are you trading live or demo?

You don't sound like a live trader who would need FMT ... so cool!!!

hi all,

did any of you let the EA trade this morning using this setting:
ProfitTargetPips=80, StopLossPips=40, BreakEvenAtPipsProfit=24, TrailingStopPips=40

my EA took a short trade at
2010.09.23. 05:30 - 1.56515
SL1.56750
TP1.55714
and the close time on the trade was 2010.09.23 8:10 with the price of 1.56749

I thought the EA will only move the SL to breakeven only if the trade went positive for us at 24pips. I never seen the trade gone 24pips positve gain before it had close my trade at 8:10am.

the lowest price candle was at 7:30 for 1.56336 and it did not positive gain of 24pips until the 8:45am candle for 1.56254, but by then, my trade was close out at 1.56749 for a lost.

anyone thoughts on this.

bye

Hit my SL at BE.

Why did you not close manually?

I move my stops as follows +20 profit move stop -20 and +35 pips move stop to +20

Its a bit tough to see almost 40 pips BE :mad:

Gil

hi all,

ProfitTargetPips=80, StopLossPips=40, BreakEvenAtPipsProfit=24, TrailingStopPips=40

SL1.56750
TP1.55714

I thought the EA will only move the SL to breakeven only if the trade went positive for us at 24pips. I never seen the trade gone 24pips positve gain before it had close my trade at 8:10am.

the lowest price candle was at 7:30 for 1.56336 and it did not positive gain of 24pips until the 8:45am candle for 1.56254, but by then, my trade was close out at 1.56749 for a lost.

anyone thoughts on this.

bye

The 3rd bar into the trade went thru your SL of 24 pips?

SL should have been 40 pips or 1.56915 and that would have been safe

I hope I am understanding you correctly

Hit my SL at BE.

Fabio my was on differant chart,can swap bid and ask price chart so mine narrowly missed but went made 2 pips covered spread at least better than a kick in the bullocks

hi all,

SL1.56750
TP1.55714

anyone thoughts on this.

bye

Hi I am not sure of your time zone, but I think your trailing stop got hit. The trailing stop kicks in right away with the trade and follows pip by pip. So it had gone positive down to 1.5631 or so and your trailing stop was 40 pips behind plus the spread, to make it 1.56749. Since you did not yet hit 24 pips of profit, which would have been 515-240= 1.56275 minus spread, it had never gone to BE.

hope this helps,

blue

Why did you not close manually?

I move my stops as follows +20 profit move stop -20 and +35 pips move stop to +20

Its a bit tough to see almost 40 pips BE :mad:

Gil
I moved the SL at BE when it was +24 then let it go its way and didn't look at the screen any longer not to be tempted to get in and close in advance (and to tell the truth I was a little bored).
My entry point was at 1.5652, so my TP was 1.5612 but it wasn't enough for closing it.

I don't think anything weird happened. You will find that you need to go through the target by a pip or 2 to close the trade

Normally it closes as soon as it reaches the SL and no after one or two pips. Maybe it is because I am with a four digit price and the fifth made the difference?

I think best strategy for FMT is to skip Mondays, trade only GbpUsd, but increase lots after a loss. Should never lose twice from Tues. to Friday ??

I can’t believe I’ve just read this, name me a martingale trader that’s still trading …????

The simple mechanics of trading is to protect capital, what your saying is add to a losing trade?

Sorry if I sound grumpy, no offence etc, but that is just utter madness.