ForexMorningTrade System

I have noticed my broker at 6.30 has my spreads set 3-3.5,i use to 2 amazing what a couple of wins do

Mario! :)

Hey guys, what if the line crosses the momentum's 100 level downward at 7.33? :|

Last edited:
2 days in a row... but the signal is a sell if you are on eur/usd or gbp/jpy. Hmm took both of those on my demo - will see what happens. I am tempted to take the sell on the 5:30 candle though for gbp/usd

Morning all,

This is way too early for me :sleep: but as I have to get up early the next few months for family reasons I am giving this a go to see if it's a strategy to add to my armoury.

This morning was a sell on my feed (99.860) so we'll see. Some of you are trying other pairs so I wondered if anyone had tried it on EUR/GBP?

Very good thread so far, keep it up. (y)

Morning all,

This is way too early for me :sleep: but as I have to get up early the next few months for family reasons I am giving this a go to see if it's a strategy to add to my armoury.

This morning was a sell on my feed (99.860) so we'll see. Some of you are trying other pairs so I wondered if anyone had tried it on EUR/GBP?

Very good thread so far, keep it up. (y)

Morning Tena
what you got a sell signal did you on gbp/usd