ForexMorningTrade System

Morning All,

BIG Spike up, wonder if that changes things.

M

Edit-I will still trade if signal is given, :)

Edit Edit- FXDD Live EA Long- here goes!!

I'm trading TMT with original FMT settings. ADRF filter kicked in today to keep me out of the trade. Guess we'll see if it serves it's purpose. Good luck to those that are in.

That 06h15 candle is over 30 pips long.
How big/long would a candle need to be before the 'Long Candle Filter' filtered the trade and produced a no trade?

M

Wow...that will do!
Thought I would jump onto here to see what everyone was up to and let my EA run, switched back to my SLM account at 6:33, to see no open positions. Thought there must be something wrong but then looked at my closed positions....
my 40SL 10TP had already reached TP, and my Desert Eagle Combo TP of 17 had already struck!
I trade the standard settings manually with a bigger account and decided to sit out today due to one of the indi parameters meeting conditions as discussed yesterday.

In and out in 3 minutes will do for me today :)

I would like to hear answers to that too. :!:

I remember (prior to finding FMT), I tried trading 20 lots or more (200 microlots) out of hours (let's say 5.00 am) and the platform told me to wait while it asked other brokers for a price. It then gave me offer and bid values and a few seconds to proceed if I accepted them. I don't know how an EA would cope with that situation!

Most likely EA will fail if there is no functionality built to support this issue. As far as I know all the normal EA's dont have this feature.

I noticed an 8 pip difference between SLM and Alpari demos - SLM got the better entry price

Podberry,

How safe are SLM . Any issues with withdrawal.

To be honest sunny12, in the last month that I have used them, their entry prices have been better than Oanda, Alpari UK. I regard their feed as top class - no slippage.

I will be moving my funds over to them shortly, SLM is a great platform :clap:

Last edited:
get your trigger finger ready pod. LOL

I missed the second to last candle close to T/P - Joys of having kids, manually closed at +11. Will be closing manually for the rest of April due to holidays and will follow the rules at the beginning of May. If it takes out T/P today then a pillow could soften the scream :D