ForexMorningTrade System

A very Happy St.Patricks day to you all.
IG Index:
06:15 Long @ 16044.3 +35 pips
06:30 Long @ 16041.7 +35 pips
First day of running both times live!

FMT for me this morning: (settings, 55-35-25-5)

6:15 start, buy trade, hit TP +35 pips
6:30 start, buy trade, hit TP +35 pips

total today +70 pips..

so far this week +213 pips..

Happy St.Patricks !

Hi,

for me there was no trade on FMT (tadawulfx), because one of the important indicators was below threshold. :-(

3PO

Last edited:
What a surprise! using +43 TP this morning, came back from breakfast to find everyone with +35 hit and my 43 missed by 1 pip and price heading for my entry level - Dam it I thought, moved my BE to entry so at least not a losing trade, stop put in manually on IG and it amost took me out - stayed in by 0.2 of a pip! went to work - come back +43!! :clap:

Also, any one with back data looked at how FMT does in April after the UK moves to BST? - won't we be starting 30 mins after Frankfurt opens, so will miss their sometimes un-predictable spikes that have on occassions recently caught FMT out - will the direction be more settled when we are on GMT+1 - assuming my time change thinking is right;)

The clock will change to DST in Frankfurt on the same day as it does in London. So Germany will remain 1 hour ahead of the UK

I am brand new to EA's and a friend recommended FMT. So far so good. Are there any recommendations to a newbie? Should I stay the course with Mark's settings or are there more profitable settings?

Probs for your enthusiasm in backtesting different settings. But is this not simple curvefitting?
Odd settings that look profitable now, may not be as profitable 3 months from now...

The clock will change to DST in Frankfurt on the same day as it does in London. So Germany will remain 1 hour ahead of the UK

No point thinking about that then! - I didn't realise Europe was on Double Summer Time! Thanks for clarification:)

FMT for me this morning: (settings, 55-35-25-5)

6:15 start, buy trade, hit TP +35 pips
6:30 start, buy trade, hit TP +35 pips

total today +70 pips..

so far this week +213 pips..

Happy St.Patricks !

Hi,
I'm new to the forum but have been using the FMT for a while now. I noticed a bunch of people had buys for today but I didn't, my xxx was positive but my xxxx was at xxx so mine didn't trade, and I was wondering if yours was over xxx? I have also been reading a bunch of the posts and I noticed that you have a different trading strategy, if it is not too much trouble could you please explain that to me?
I would really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Hi,
I'm new to the forum but have been using the FMT for a while now. I noticed a bunch of people had buys for today but I didn't, my CCI was positive but my momentum was at 99.9979 so mine didn't trade, and I was wondering if yours was over 100? I have also been reading a bunch of the posts and I noticed that you have a different trading strategy, if it is not too much trouble could you please explain that to me?

It was just one of those tight calls, I had one broker that FMT signalled No Trade and one broker that signalled the buy trade, it could have gone either way. Not sure what tolerance FMT has with how exact it reads the indicators ?

cheers !

Hi,
I'm new to the forum but have been using the FMT for a while now. I noticed a bunch of people had buys for today but I didn't, my xxx was positive but my xxxxx was at xxxx so mine didn't trade, and I was wondering if yours was over xxx? I have also been reading a bunch of the posts and I noticed that you have a different trading strategy, if it is not too much trouble could you please explain that to me?

I don't know why there have been a flood of people posting which indicators are used with this system lately
Please remember Tmade that not everyone who reads this forum has bought it. It is only fair to Mark that we do not post too many details about the system indicators. Can you please hit the edit button on your post and remove the names of the indicators ?

And Hammy, can you edit same out of the quote in your post please

Hi,
I'm new to the forum but have been using the FMT for a while now. I noticed a bunch of people had buys for today but I didn't, my ...was positive but my ... was at 99.9979 so mine didn't trade, and I was wondering if yours was over 100? I have also been reading a bunch of the posts and I noticed that you have a different trading strategy, if it is not too much trouble could you please explain that to me?

Remove the exact name of the indicators used, please.
Take care, 3PO

Sorry, didn't think anybody that hasn't bought it would understand...Thanks hammy66 for the help.