ForexMorningTrade System

FMT Extended just made a short ...

Odd that you did not get a LONG signal first and then a Short signal after the Long since they both took place between the expanded open trading time.

Since the Long happen first any idea why you missed the Long?

Odd that you did not get a LONG signal first and then a Short signal after the Long since they both took place between the expanded open trading time.

Since the Long happen first any idea why you missed the Long?

This forum is not intended for those using the Pirate Edition of Morning Trade!:mad:

I've had FMT now for 1 month and not quite managed the same results but have finally installed the EA and running it now for the last few days and that will solve issues of entry price and moving s/l to b/e (I've had a couple of losses because of this). I bought FMT to set and forget and may even get a virtual provider so I don't even need to get up to turn my computer on. No matter what system someone produces another guy will always find a short term trend that says this indicator would have produced this etc etc. I'm hoping to be in for the long haul here and at a minimum of 100 pips per month I'm hoping that FMT will be a cornerstone of my strategies. As for hijacking a site to sell a variant ......... well its just damned rude

This forum is not intended for those using the Pirate Edition of Morning Trade!:mad:

Who said I even bought it. You can ask the seller of the extended FMT and he can tell you for a fact that I do not even own it.

But even you could have read how it works since the setting are posted all over this thread.

And don't tell me about pirate BS. I have had my own work stolen many time so the next time you address some one or assume something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who said I even bought it. You can ask the seller of the extended FMT and he can tell you for a fact that I do not even own it.

But even you could have read how it works since the setting are posted all over this thread.

And don't tell me about pirate BS. I have had my own work stolen many time so the next time you address some one or assume something.

Thanks for the kind words Deatl.... Fools like me though, like to keep things simple , and discussing different systems on this forum is not appropriate.

Thanks for the kind words Deatl.... Fools like me though, like to keep things simple , and discussing different systems on this forum is not appropriate.

Your welcome , and thanks for the kind assumption. As for the other systems the extended FMT goes back about 50 pages . And no one had a problem when they were talking about the setting as it was just a new idea that showed good results just like most here have done with back testing new settings and other pairs.

The "gray line" seems to be when it was offered for sale. Both FMT and Extended FMT offer nothing new, they are all made from free indicators.

The "sale" part of Both EA's comes from the "Idea". That is what customers bought the "idea" of the settings using these free indys.

The question is, does the new extended FMT idea which seems to have good merits and by looking at his trade record seems to work deserve to be paid for? Since he did find some good settings and also extended the trading window. The "Gary line" is if that info is worth the 50.00 sale price? each of us will be the judge.

I would like to see Mark and him reach an agreement since the "Back Bone" is based on Mark's "Idea" that would be fair.

But forward progress as WE all know will never stop, testing new setting how do you think Mark came up with his new setting,or even testing new pairs. We as human are born to dream and always move forward and we should embrace that sprite .But in the sprite of honesty I would like them both to come to a meeting of the minds.

Since I already have seen others selling the same idea on other sites for 300.00 USD and even testing is going on at FPA with some Trade Call Services at FPA on the back of FMT and I do not see FPA stopping it. When a blind fool can see it takes the same trade at the same time as FMT.

I will not post it here , but you can look and find it yourself on FPA site.

Hi Mark and all fellow FMT users.
I am not a prolific poster, just take the leap, buy a system and use it if it works continue using it!
So far, FMT works period!

Unfortunately, all EA's and systems get pirated or copied and re-engineered. Almost all EA's have no merit and the FX world is full of those wanting to take the novice for a ride.

Thanks Mark for the sucessful and sensibly priced EA and your ongoing support.

Most of the forex systems are based on indicators be it mechanical or EA. Anyone has the right to dream and be inspired to sell his/her ideas for $$$. However, once you borrow the idea from somebody else and having it altered to make it look slightly different with the same package design without permission is wrong. A Clone is a Clone, don't try to justify it.

I'm going to assume you started with $500, so a gain of around $531 or 531 pips.

Not to brag but I did the same test with Extended starting from $500, Jan, 10 through today.
Ending balance $2296 or $1796 or 1796 pips ;)

Excellent Travis! More than 3 times the profit over the same period. Do you recall profit factor and drawdown? Slow, steady growth with compounding is what I desire. And what do you think of trading it based on that back test? It would have been a winner yesterday.

Hi Mark and all fellow FMT users.
Unfortunately, all EA's and systems get pirated or copied and re-engineered. Almost all EA's have no merit and the FX world is full of those wanting to take the novice for a ride.

Well, I love FMT, also 1MinDaily (which is of a logic "very" near to the one Melodica offers for free on Babypips).
When a Free System gets copied its called "pirating", if a commercial system gets decompiled its called " Open Source" .......
I personally prefer the commercial variant as they are normaly more polished.

Thanks to Marc! Thanks to Ming (SteadyWinner)

Hopefully Marc will further develop some other useful WONDERFUL products.

Regards

Hittfeld

Your welcome , and thanks for the kind assumption. As for the other systems the extended FMT goes back about 50 pages . And no one had a problem when they were talking about the setting as it was just a new idea that showed good results just like most here have done with back testing new settings and other pairs.

The "gray line" seems to be when it was offered for sale. Both FMT and Extended FMT offer nothing new, they are all made from free indicators.

The "sale" part of Both EA's comes from the "Idea". That is what customers bought the "idea" of the settings using these free indys.

The question is, does the new extended FMT idea which seems to have good merits and by looking at his trade record seems to work deserve to be paid for? Since he did find some good settings and also extended the trading window. The "Gary line" is if that info is worth the 50.00 sale price? each of us will be the judge.

I would like to see Mark and him reach an agreement since the "Back Bone" is based on Mark's "Idea" that would be fair.

But forward progress as WE all know will never stop, testing new setting how do you think Mark came up with his new setting,or even testing new pairs. We as human are born to dream and always move forward and we should embrace that sprite .But in the sprite of honesty I would like them both to come to a meeting of the minds.

Since I already have seen others selling the same idea on other sites for 300.00 USD and even testing is going on at FPA with some Trade Call Services at FPA on the back of FMT and I do not see FPA stopping it. When a blind fool can see it takes the same trade at the same time as FMT.

You're right signalbase on FPA is the exact copy of FMT- Trade one hour earlier

Just got started with FMT and find it profitable and enjoyable. Just a quick question about applying it to other pairs. I set up the ea on EUR/USD today and received a sell signal. However, the ea did not post the trade, so I did it manually. Doubt that I will want to do much experimenting like this, but does the ea announce such other pair trades without automatically making the trade itself, like it does with GBP/USA?

Thanks, Nod

Hello Travis (tkbieber),

I think you crossed the line with this. I have nothing against talking about the new ideas, or even selling them, but on your site you stole my design and even the texts from my website and manual.
And I got the information from somebody who bought your EA that you didn't even write it by yourself, but decompiled mine and made your changes.
If this is not cheating, then I don't know what is.
I ordered your EA to check it out, I'm really curious if I'll also receive it.

The only think that your EA does is that it sometimes trades half an hour sooner, it has smaller PT and bigger SL, thus the risk reward ratio is worse.

If we'd trade FMT with PT=31 and SL=44, we'd get better results than standard settings this month.
BUT, this is only short term result. For every week you'll find settings that would work best for that particular week.
My long term testing shows these settings perform worse in the long term than the ones I recommend and trade.

Mark

Yes, you are right and I took down the rules. I actually did back testing on these settings from over a year and came back with better results for me and my personal preference only. And it does have different set up rules that are my idea so it isn't trading the same way. I didn't mean to overlap your FMT as it is a very good EA. I use both EA's and get excellent results as they work well together.

Hi, just bought FMT & not yet used, and an FX virgin.
But I do have a lot of business, software and IP experience so thought I'd make a contribution.
I concur with sentiment re: Extended being promoted/sold - not on, and not in this Journal.
Thoughts:
1. Mark's transparency is rare & valued
2. Mark's 'tweaks', & communication is valued. A hybrid of a 'service', a mechanical 'system' and an EA all in one.
3. S180Group and Zulutrade sites' claim their ethos is similarly 'open' - help others benefit from proven expert traders' own trading, with disclosure of business model/interests (kick-backs from brokers). Claim longer term philanthropic objectives. Pirating FMT seems incongruous behaviour. Surprised no reply from S180Group to Mark's post but may be asleep. Actions could be through naivety, or am I being naive? They should 'stick to their knitting' - they either stick with the business model they describe, or if they want to sell software using their trading know-how, they legitimately build their own system, show their results and market it, not piggy-back off FMT's brand.
4. Point made that people will tinker and come up with better results for certain circumstances which may not stand the test of time, to me, is sage advice. FMT Extended only has live results for 10 weeks as far as I can tell. Mark has much more (over varied market conditions).
5. Point made that people in this forum (may) add value to Mark's product is valid, it's public domain. But FMT is Mark's intellectual property (certainly the brand), so to exploit without permission and even actively try to displace Mark's product ('you don't need FMT for FMT Extended') is not ethical, even if Mark is unable to prevent. People should not support it.
6. Suggestion that Mark and S180Group sort out amicably - even if naivety the cause, up to Mark (may not agree with the Extended version rules, and consider it has potential to damage FMT brand).
7. Suggestion - Forex Net Trap seems to have had the situation of 'variants' being developed by users' modifications. Their solution is a members only special interest group to which access is allowed only to those with proof of purchase of Net Trap. I understand that users' variants are openly shared within that group, and the developer can incorporate them into upgrades/updates (I'm not a member so not sure what goes on inside). The purpose of the private forum is to ensure that this collective experience/expertise is only available to those who have legit copies of Net Trap in order to support the developer so that continued development is possible. Someone sufficiently motivated here, or Mark, may like to look into this.
8. Ask S180Gp to remove links, if not cooperative, ask Trade2Win moderator. Surely Trade2Win can't endorse such behaviour?
9. General point - etiquette: 'idiot', 'fool' etc is unpleasant to read. Give each other the benefit of the doubt by default.

Thank you and that is exactly what I want to do, if there is a better way,, well lets find it and I am open to new ideas every day. Anything that gets us more pips. lol
So I am not putting down Marc's system as I use it and love it. I just found (for me) a better way.

Ford may have invented the car but I don't drive a Model T, we found a better way of driving. ;)

Excellent Travis! More than 3 times the profit over the same period. Do you recall profit factor and drawdown? Slow, steady growth with compounding is what I desire. And what do you think of trading it based on that back test? It would have been a winner yesterday.

It has the same small draw-down and that is what I like. :)

For TK,
You have stolen mark's idea.
Do you accept this?
For thos who bought the Extended EA, put it here and let's see if TK will be happy or not. :)
Eye for an Eye