ForexMorningTrade System

FMT today:

GU was a 'No Trade'
EU,NYopen, was also a 'No Trade'.

I wish I was awake to see that a strong sell signal was there only 15 minutes after default start time on both pairs, and a sell trade on both would get full TP.

good luck tomorrow !..

Yes, I got that too. It's not perfect. LOL The indicators didn't line up for 1.5 hrs later. The market hit that Weekly Support line and bounced off of that before dropping again.
Results Here

Yeah if it had taken the short 1 or 2 bars earlier it would have been a win. But I guess the one indi wasn't considered lined up. I have to go back and read the manual on the cut-off levels.

Tomorrow is another day :)
Sandy

Surprised to see most of you got no trade today.
I got a sell signal with Fxpro like Flourish.
Result is +25 pips and BE. (I always place two orders.)

Wish full TP tomorrow! ;)

fluegel,

Are both orders with the same Stop loss at 40 pips?

FMT 4.1 working fine, just following the rules . . .

Total +63 pips since 11-07-2010

Last edited by a moderator:
Please delete your post or take out the signal info. These signals are Mark Frick's property, and for the exclusive use of his customers.
Also, commenters should be careful not to include the signal info when quoting your post.

I did mention a while ago I sometimes trade a retrace using fibs so not sure if someone else trades reverses.

That's great. I am working on setting a protocol for a second trade with the pre-trade range, the result of fmt, and yes fib levels, since that is what I also use. Thanks. I want to set 2 protocols: one for a reverse trade and one for a post news trade.

That's great. I am working on setting a protocol for a second trade with the pre-trade range, the result of fmt, and yes fib levels, since that is what I also use. Thanks. I want to set 2 protocols: one for a reverse trade and one for a post news trade.

Interesting, keep us updated. Thanks.