ForexMorningTrade System

long @ 1.6141 but when i looked at the indi's they didn't match up for a long so I turned chicken and got out with +9. Same thing happened last night but that one turned out great so I hope I won't regret getting out early this time.

Sorry if I hurt everyones feelings, but I just don't like it when we are all long according to the FMT system, and someone tells us they hope they don't regret getting out early.

:)

Same happened to me blu****cer, 2 trades taken 15 minutes early this week and as I mentioned before, the 2 trades that were taken that should not have per what the indicators were showing.

ya your thing does not sound right.. stupid me on my demo I was trying high leverage and was actually margined out. 15 minutes early does not sound right... did you check your indicator settings with the manual so what you see is the same as the EA? also in earlier posts I mentioned that the EA gets odd results when there is too much data on the charts... ie too many objects. mt4 gets unstable... I fixed that by having the fmt indicator on only one chart window. otherwise I only have the 2 main indicators with fmt settings.

Sorry if I hurt everyones feelings, but I just don't like it when we are all long according to the FMT system, and someone tells us they hope they don't regret getting out early.

:)

If you stress about a simple trade like FMT then maybe trading is not for you, or just walk away from the screen and let it play out. If the system works over time, just let it do it's thing. :idea:

Just shows the results from different platform - I was trading manually on IG and when went 20 pips ahead I moved to B/E so no loss but no gain - yesterday was the opposite though - took full profit whilst others went at B/E - I guess in the long run these things even themselves out. I agree with many of the comments that this is best as a set and forget unless you really want to manage your trades ........... and if so why use a proprietary tool, why not just trade on your own skills. Have a good day

Got stopped out at BE . . . using FMT version 4.1

The whole point of me getting FMT is to do automation trading. When you modify the robot that's like a trader breaking his rules and being undisciplined and being part of the 90% who lose money.

I am using Oanda to trade and very pleased with the platform. You trade in units instead of lots as compared with MT4 and that is the beauty of it.

Well, the indicators lined up, but my EA didn't take the trade. Smiley face is smilin' away, but the log says, "Last Signal: none yet". Checked the EA properties, everything seems fine. What could be wrong?

Always thought the figure was on the high side but still, most retail traders lose. Been there, done that and got the t-shirt.
thumbsup.gif

I have the same t-shirt ;)