ForexMorningTrade System

The EA on a North American broker backtesting North American Metaquotes data doesn't see it. So I don't either.
:D

What you're really saying is that backtesting shows better performance starting 2 1/2 hours before London open this week.

Again that's not the FMT system since FMT states to start 1 1/2 hours before London open.

hallo were are you mario loops, GilR, bluedancer, ecc miss your comments, on page 285 marc say there is a privat chat for fmt (costumer only) hope to see you there

We are stuck in a range, it could bounce around a bit from here, the bullish trend line has been broken though, price action looks a bit bearish, would need a good push to get it to break yesterdays hight which is whats needed to profit. Its wiped out gains from the Asian session lets hope for a rebound. Shame we didnt get to BE on the initial push up.

Price did look like it was struggling to get through the next resistance level. The somewhat sharp drop looked like reaction to anews event or something related. But I don't see anything news-wise. Maybe we will rebound here. :)

It's trades like this that I think it's best to trust the EA and go to bed rather than suffer through these ups and downs. But...as traders we can't help ourselves.

We can often see 1 quick move and then a reversal. Quite often its a stop run, take out the weak longs or shorts. Often happens at start of London market but also often before the market. Looks like its coming back a bit.

In case, anyone is confused IMHO the best time to trade 365 days per year (except weekends) is 1:30 Eastern US time. (y)

We can often see 1 quick move and then a reversal. Quite often its a stop run, take out the weak longs or shorts. Often happens at start of London market but also often before the market. Looks like its coming back a bit.

Possibly Frankfurt trading. I think they run on CET.

this volatility we are seeing is the London open, bulls and bears fighting it out, need bulls to swin this battle!!

I have just traded billions of my own money in favor of GBP. Watch GBPUSD rise now. And dont forget to say your thankyous to me when your TPs are hit. (y)

I have just traded billions of my own money in favor of GBP. Watch GBPUSD rise now. And dont forget to say your thankyous to me when your TPs are hit.
thumbsup.gif

I will thank you a billion times ;)