forex vertigo

Christiaan

hello guys

Just thought you might be intrested in forex vertigo.I think it is a really good system...now i know some of you will take one look at the system and then give me some sagely advice on why this system will not work.

Take the stick out of your ass and really look at it.What i like about this system is that it gives you a lot of opportunities to get in on the trend.This guy did not dress up his indicator to make it look real pretty on your charts but it does give good signals.

There are many screen shots on their site and i'm sure they will answer all your questions.You should note that every signal can also generate a sound or e-mail alert.

Attachments

• forex vertigo gbpjpy.gif
    forex vertigo gbpjpy.gif
    9.5 KB · Views: 1,568
sure no problem here is another screen shot.You should know that i use the first line of the indicator the slowerst one as my trend bais on the 1hr and 4hr chart.It works very well.I have drawn vertical lines at the candle's who on their open the signal is generated

Attachments

• forex vertigo forum.gif
    forex vertigo forum.gif
    30.6 KB · Views: 721
Thanks, I didnt have a look yet at the site, perhaps later today I can do that.

Thanks again

hello guys

I thought i share forex vertigo on the eurusd today.That is the 5th of jan 2011.I also have a chart on the 1hr frame that shows clear bearish bais.

Attachments

• forex vertigo eurusd 5jan.gif
    forex vertigo eurusd 5jan.gif
    12.6 KB · Views: 449
  • forex vertigo eurusd 1hr.gif
    forex vertigo eurusd 1hr.gif
    9.2 KB · Views: 351
So Christiaan, what does this system do? What does it base its signals on? You're right that the images don't look fancy, but they also don't give me any idea what they're for.

hello adams

Basically you get a signal every time All the boxes turn greyish or reddish.So you get a new signal when one or more turn bullish and then back to bearish...does that make sense.

You also get a sound and e-mail alert with every signal.Does not look very pretty but it works!

Here is a look at the eurgpb today 7 jan .I drew lines at the candles who at their open you get a signal.I must admit i use the lowest row of the indicator the slowest one as my trend bais on the 1hr frame.

Have a look and excuse my english.English is my third language so my grammer and spelling is terrible

Attachments

• forex vertigo eurgpb.gif
    forex vertigo eurgpb.gif
    12.6 KB · Views: 292
OK so that's what the signals are, but not why they are triggered. Black box signals are pretty much worthless to me and I expect to the majority of traders unless they're backed up by enough history to show performance through multiple different market conditions.

So what I'm saying is, explain what's going on, if you want to start a discussion about the system.

If you're just looking for people who want to trade black box signals, I think you're talking to the wrong audience.

that is the beauty of mecanical systems.If you have a good mecanical system any newbie or rookie can make money out of the market.Instead of doing my analysis myself i use a algoritum that i know works very well.

I have this system at my finger tips and has been trading it for about 2 months now.It works and it makes money i really do not care that i do not understand how and why it works as long as i profit from it to me it does not matter.I believe that the reason so many people loses money is that they try to trade the market as if they are a expert.I know i'm not an expert and that is why i use only mecanical systems.Even out the playing field...finding a good mecanical system takes a lot of effort and money because many of them is scams or poorly coded.That is the thing about forex is it not at the end each individual has his own way of doing things.Similiar but never identical

Excuse my grammer and enlighs...english is my third language

Your English is fine, don't worry about it. What I don't understand is whether you want to discuss this or not. This is a discussion forum.

it just a recommedation i think that many novices will benefit from a system so easy to use yet so powerfull.There was a time when i will spent many hours serving the net looking for systems just like this.

Having said that i do not think this system will do very well.It does not look like much at all and if you go to the site you will notice they uses the very same sales tecniques as everyone else.On top of that the systems creator is a 23year old kid.That does not exaclty inspire confidence.It's a shame really because this is a good system but amist the scams and terrible system it is lost.Ofcourse you have to like trading mecancially which many traders do not.

If you like systems like this though i would suggest consider buying because it is pretty good

Hey - have you had much success with the indicators? I heard about this from my email today and the google search brought me here. Have you had a chance to test this with long term Time range (example: Daily charts?) i work full time (EST) - hence would like to trade in the longer time frame.

Thanks.
Kgk

hi

after going thru the system, i think the dynamic range indicator is more powerful than this one , both for scalpers and for normal traders, normal traders can combine both the dynamic and vertigo to make it very powerful, another thing i want to tell abt this vertigo is that there is a instant volatility check , so the site says you enter long after you get the system signal at 5 pips abv the highest high of the last 2 candles, which is virtually impossible and you will generate zero trade if you follow the instant volatility check formula, comments welcome on instant volatility check